XF 2.0 Users can't zoom images

lollo90

A dozen of users reported me a problem. When they try to click on an attached image in order to get it bigger they get this error:

"Oops something gone wrong.
You don't have permission to see this page or do this action".

I've translated it from my language, sorry if doesen't match 100%
The strange thing is that they have permission to see attachements.

Thank you all :)

It sounds like they don't have the user group permission "View attachments to posts" set. You will need to set this to "Yes" for the Registered user group (assuming that you want all registered users to view attachments). If you want guests to view attachments, also set it "Yes" for the Unregistered/ Unconfirmed user group.

Thank you Martok. I've found that users have the permission to see attachements, but nodes permission is set to "NO". I have to manually set it to yes for every node I have.
Is there a way to change this and other settings for all forum at once? :unsure:

That's what I did. All my users have set "View attachments to posts" setted on yes and all the nodes have the same option on inherit, but I'm having the same problem. If I set node permission from inherit to yes it works, but I would like an alternative solution.
Use the Analyze Permissions feature in the ACP on a user who is having problems with this. Check this out both on the user's Global Permissions and Node Permissions to see if you can see where the problem is (it could be a Never permission set somewhere).

Use the Analyze Permissions feature in the ACP on a user who is having problems with this. Check this out both on the user's Global Permissions and Node Permissions to see if you can see where the problem is (it could be a Never permission set somewhere).
Thank you, an accurate analysis solved the problem. I was totally ignoring node permission checking! :)

Top Bottom