XF 1.5 User cannot edit his/her post?

I don't remember that kind of error message text for 1.X versions. It looks like an addon problem to me.
Go to phrases and check out and find the phrase and find out to what it belongs to.
If it is the core, still I would say it looks like an addon problem to me.

I don't remember that kind of error message text for 1.X versions. It looks like an addon problem to me.
Go to phrases and check out and find the phrase and find out to what it belongs to.
If it is the core, still I would say it looks like an addon problem to me.

Here's the phrase, but it doesn't show what it relates too

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
You have some spam protection enabled in the spam management section of your site. Go to Admin CP > Options > Spam Management
See if any Spam Phrases are being triggered. You can also go to Admin CP > Tools > Spam Trigger Log
Might have a more detailed explanation there.

The user is getting that message because they are trying to edit a post, but still fall under the spam check rules.

So two things:
  1. Manual approval only happens in contexts where it's applicable such as new threads. In other contexts, it will be blocked. This applies to things like signatures and conversations for example.
  2. Following from that, XenForo does not unapprove a post from edits in this case, so the alternative is to block the editing.It
If this is a known user, you can give them the bypass spam check permission, or promote them to a group that has the bypass spam check permission.