Lack of interest Toggle Suggestion Tab Categories Bar Option Per Forum

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

⭐ Alex ⭐

A way to toggle the suggestion tabs showing up: (Either show toolbar or don't show toolbar option)

1604878443308.webp

So that suggestion forums can be used for other purposes and not just suggestions (since those labels are not editable per forum).

- For instance, I might want my bug report forum to contain suggestion threads so that members can use up-votes as a "me too" in order to measure the number of people affected.

- Maybe someone else wants to do a game in a forum where members have to post things and winner is person with the most up-voted thread.

Those are all great ways to re-use this "suggestion" forum, except having a hard-coded tab bar might confuse users and would be better off removed in those cases.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This suggestion sounds confusing so I'll try to simplify:

Add an option to turn off the tabbed bar in node options. Because if you're using the suggestion forum for bug reports or other purposes, you don't want a tab called "Your suggestions".

Last edited:
This suggestion sounds confusing so I'll try to simplify:

Add an option to turn off the tabbed bar in node options. Because if you're using the suggestion forum for bug reports or other purposes, you don't want a tab called "Your suggestions".
I upvote it, but as a fast and dirty solution, it can be done with some "if" condition in template. eg if node_id is in array (Node ids), then show phrase "Your Bug Reports", else, show phrase "Your Suggestions.

As I said this does not counts as solution. Just help a bit.

I upvote it, but as a fast and dirty solution, it can be done with some "if" condition in template. eg if node_id is in array (Node ids), then show phrase "Your Bug Reports", else, show phrase "Your Suggestions.

As I said this does not counts as solution. Just help a bit.

Thanks Chris! This will definitely help anyone looking for a quick and easy solution. ( :

Top Bottom