Todo10.com - XenForo Monthly Maintenance services

Claudio

Todo10 specializes in monthly maintenance, services and hosting solutions for forums, blogs and social networks. It doesn't matter the size of your forum, blog or website. At Todo10 we do it all.

Our XenForo Maintenance Service includes:
- Clean Up and Hacking Attacks prevention​
- Anti-Spam & security checks​
- Plugins and Styles installation (small customizations included)​
- Forum & Plug-ins upgrades​
- Social Media Integrations​
- Issue fixes and improvements​
- Daily Backups​
- 24/7 email & ticket support​
- Support for Forum Members​
- Ideas & Suggestions (Upon request)​

How to sign up?
1) Enter to https://www.todo10.com/en/xenforo-maintenance
2) At the bottom, select the desired billing plan (quarterly or annually)
3) Complete all the required fields
4) Done!

Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and support that is second to none! Our staff’s extensive knowledge, experience and the many success stories of our customers has earned us the distinction as one of the most reputable companies in this field. We work hard to give you the best results, satisfaction guaranteed!

Founded in 2007 with a focus on resolving the many issues and concerns of growing websites, Todo10 is committed to its customers and their success.

In our website we have many customer testimonials that ratify this:
LIwlrxp.png

We'll use this thread to allow our customers to provide feedback about our services.

Last edited:
Interesting does one have to be hosted on your servers to purchase your services?

Ok, just to add my 2 cents.

I run a forum as part of a driving tours company, and having upgraded from vB3 to vB4 to vB5 i was (understandably) very unhappy.
I posted on this forum that i'd like some help regarding a migration to Xenforo and Claudio was one of the people who got back to me with a quote.

Well, the quote was very reasonable, the discussion about how we would achieve the upgrade gave me some confidence, and Claudio's patience with answering my stupid questions was good too!
Needless to say within 24 hours the new forum was up and running, with the only significant issue being that all users would need to reset their passwords.
All users, all topics and threads, all links to photos on other sites, and so on were all preserved and worked great.

We also had an issue with a flow from Wordpress to vBulletin, and Claudio (as a separate piece of work) quoted for implementation of the Xenword bridge to help us achieve our goals.
Again, this piece of work was completed quickly and with confidence and we now have a great bridge between our Wordpress site and our forum.

All in all, i could not recommend Claudio highly enough. He's always available to help, always happy to answer questions, does a great job for a good price and never left me in any doubt that he'd get the work done properly, but also quickly.

AAA rating, and i will be using Claudio and ToDo10 again in future.

Ok, just to add my 2 cents.

I run a forum as part of a driving tours company, and having upgraded from vB3 to vB4 to vB5 i was (understandably) very unhappy.
I posted on this forum that i'd like some help regarding a migration to Xenforo and Claudio was one of the people who got back to me with a quote.

Well, the quote was very reasonable, the discussion about how we would achieve the upgrade gave me some confidence, and Claudio's patience with answering my stupid questions was good too!
Needless to say within 24 hours the new forum was up and running, with the only significant issue being that all users would need to reset their passwords.
All users, all topics and threads, all links to photos on other sites, and so on were all preserved and worked great.

We also had an issue with a flow from Wordpress to vBulletin, and Claudio (as a separate piece of work) quoted for implementation of the Xenword bridge to help us achieve our goals.
Again, this piece of work was completed quickly and with confidence and we now have a great bridge between our Wordpress site and our forum.

All in all, i could not recommend Claudio highly enough. He's always available to help, always happy to answer questions, does a great job for a good price and never left me in any doubt that he'd get the work done properly, but also quickly.

AAA rating, and i will be using Claudio and ToDo10 again in future.
Thank you very much for your feedback Pete :)

@Claudio at Todo10 was kind enough to offer his assistance with my migration from Vbulletin 4 to Xenforo. I had lots of silly questions and concerns but he guided me through the stages step by step, and was always there to when ever I needed assurance and help.

I expected the migration to be allot more expensive but Todo10 surprised me with how cost effective the conversion was. Also, most companies are helpful up until the point you pay them, with the eagerness to help vanishing soon after, but not the case with Claudio @ Todo10.

Many Webmasters are looking to move to Xenforo, if you are on the cusp, but are unsure just go ahead and do it, as now is a better time than ever, especially with companies like Todo10 and individuals just like Claudio ready to help, making it easy for those like me with busy schedules, or those not technical enough.

Top recommendation for Todo10 of whome I will be using again in future.

Thanks Claudio.

My video game community spent a year with the terrible VBulletin 5, and as my crew had been undone, we find in Todo10 (Claudio and Javier) the hope to improve the whole experience of our site using the XenForo.

Some problems were encountered during the migration process due to my database is quite old and have already gone through other conversion processes, but these guys have managed to do everything in always willing and very satisfying way!

I am very satisfied and extremely happy with the end result.
Many thanks Claudio and Javier!

My video game community spent a year with the terrible VBulletin 5, and as my crew had been undone, we find in Todo10 (Claudio and Javier) the hope to improve the whole experience of our site using the XenForo.

Some problems were encountered during the migration process due to my database is quite old and have already gone through other conversion processes, but these guys have managed to do everything in always willing and very satisfying way!

I am very satisfied and extremely happy with the end result.
Many thanks Claudio and Javier!
As I told you before Ramon, it has been a pleasure to work for you! :)
This is the link to left a review on our Facebook Page (y): https://www.facebook.com/Todo10.official/reviews

I just want to say a huge thanks to Todo10, the support and service they gave was amazing.

They migrated us from vBulletin 5 > XenForo

The forum is now running alot smoother, they were extra helpful and talked me through any questions I had.

Always had a fear with this, as you are always cautious with people at first. Todo10 were excellent, always on hand to answer any questions too!

They did a test migrate to see how things went, allowed us to check the content and then they did a full export from vBulletin > XenForo.

Everything was smooth, all users, all posts, all threads (forums & Sub-forums) and much more :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I really couldn't be happier, thank you for an amazing service - You guys rock!

A+++++++++++++++++ :)

Definitely recommend these guys for any migrations you are considering!!!

I just want to say a huge thanks to Todo10, the support and service they gave was amazing.

They migrated us from vBulletin 5 > XenForo

The forum is now running alot smoother, they were extra helpful and talked me through any questions I had.

Always had a fear with this, as you are always cautious with people at first. Todo10 were excellent, always on hand to answer any questions too!

They did a test migrate to see how things went, allowed us to check the content and then they did a full export from vBulletin > XenForo.

Everything was smooth, all users, all posts, all threads (forums & Sub-forums) and much more :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I really couldn't be happier, thank you for an amazing service - You guys rock!

A+++++++++++++++++ :)

Definitely recommend these guys for any migrations you are considering!!!
Thank you so much for your review Dan, I really appreciate it :)
It has been a pleasure to work for you ;)

Not only did I need to switch my forum from vBulletin 5 to Xenforo (and for anyone else considering it, just do it), I was having problems with my hosting company, who due to a billing error on their part kept shutting down my forum. Claudio and Todo10.com came recommended to me for both tasks, and boy did they ever come through. The switchover to Xenforo went about as smoothly as you can expect, with both Claudio and Fernando staying in touch step by step. After that, the switchover to their host also went very well. When there was some lag issues, they troubleshooted the problem and decided to switch me to a new server. They never tried to upsell me on something I didn't need, which is what a lot of hosts would have done. They also didn't accept a penny for hosting until things were running well and I was satisfied. I haven't had any lagging problems since.

Todo.com genuinely seems to care about their customers. Both myself and the happy members at Gatorchatter.com highly recommend them.

After an initial misunderstanding, my move from Vbulletin ver 5, (the worse forum software ever written), to Xenforo went very smoothly. There was a bit of tidying up to do but not too much and certainly not daunting.
With that done, my forum https://plymouthlink.co.uk is up and running in record time. This is certainly a task I couldn't have undertaken, but the expertise of Todo 10 and Ivan really shone through and made it happen
painlessly.

Thank you so much, I don't have to go and find that bridge I was looking for now but I will be looking into the other services you offer, a real professional company. :)

Edited to add - We have had some complements on the look and feel of the forum, the main one being, 'it's so nice on the eye' .

Last edited:
Small problem when I upgraded to xf1.5.6
The upgrade stopped and now its stuck in Maintenence mode...
I posted a few days ago (still waiting for a reply)
I just created a support ticket, so hope you will get to it soon, so my site is back up and running

Top Bottom