TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
May I request to make the discussion content available when posting the IMDb movie. Or maybe not working only on my side?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 14
Ozzy47 updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo with a new update entry:

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 10

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:
This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

2.2.0 Beta 10:
  • Fix: TEXT column can't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi how can i get older versions of the plugins as i have missed some updates and on the download page on site it only gives me the latest versions

Hey Ozzy got this error message on my new forum. Any ideas? Thanks

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: popularity src/addons/Snog/Movies/Entity/Movie.php:187

There's a slight bug affecting the Movie slider only.

slider.js refers to item: this.options.mediumItems (line 82)
but the option variable is this.options.itemsMedium

I'd recommend changing the .js files to use the same variable that the Games and TV sliders use as above.

I believe the breakpoint variable is similarly reversed.

Bug report
The 'Movie watch providers default region' setting in Account preferences isn't taking precedence over the forum's default setting for this option.

ie. Forum default is United Kingdom, I set my preference to United States, Movies continue to show data relevant to the United Kingdom as default.

Urgent bug report
Not sure if this is a recent change, but I've just noticed that the add-on is adding 200+ queries to the 'Account preferences' page.

Add-on disabled: This page was generated in 0.0790s Queries 13 Memory 3.75MB
Add-on enabled: This page was generated in 0.1376s Queries 251 Memory 5.08MB

Ozzy47 updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo with a new update entry:

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 19

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:
This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site. It has had limited testing.

2.2.0 Beta 19:

• Fix: watch country list...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I downloaded the installation and encountered an error afterwards:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] fopen(data/movies/index.html): Failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 157
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. fopen() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 157
  3. League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->writeStream() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 122
  4. League\Flysystem\Filesystem->putStream()
  5. call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
  6. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
  7. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 71
  8. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->putStream() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 615
  9. League\Flysystem\MountManager->putStream() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 204
  10. XF\Util\File::copyFileToAbstractedPath() in src/addons/Snog/Movies/Setup.php at line 788
  11. Snog\Movies\Setup->copyContents() in src/addons/Snog/Movies/Setup.php at line 70
  12. Snog\Movies\Setup->installStep4() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 62
  13. Snog\Movies\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 29
  14. Snog\Movies\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
  15. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  18. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  19. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
  20. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  21. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

That's probably going to be a server related issue to permissions or ownership of the directories/files.

the /data and /internal_data directories should be chmod recursively to 0777.

Your host will have to resolve that.

Top Bottom