TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in src/addons/Snog/Movies/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 121
XF::handlePhpError()
in_array() in src/addons/Snog/Movies/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 121
Snog\Movies\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Getting this error from this addon...not sure why...it's a fresh copy of it.

Make sure you have set "Available movie genres" for the movie forums under the node settings for the forums you choose to be movie forums.

Weird. I thought I already set them...but I guess I didn't.

If i enter wrong movie information in a old thread, would be nice a button to change tmdb id. Same for thread merge, i need to play with database directly with any mistake.

With Xon's Multi Prefix installed side-by-side, there is a conflict between them that causes issues with Multi Prefix. When a value is greater than 0 in the following options:

1629560116583.png

threads are unable to be created in nodes with any of the three Thread Starter plugins enabled. A popup error states "Please select a prefix" no matter how many prefixes are selected in reality. When the Thread Starter plugin is disabled, the Multi Prefix functions properly.

Small typo in /Snog/Movies/Entity/Movie.php (2.1.5 PL1)

Both references to no-poster.jpg have a comma in the name instead of a period resulting in a 404.

Code:
return $app->applyExternalDataUrl("movies/LargePosters/no-poster,jpg", $canonical);
Code:
return $app->applyExternalDataUrl("movies/SmallPosters/no-poster,jpg", $canonical);

Small typo in /Snog/Movies/Entity/Movie.php (2.1.5 PL1)

Both references to no-poster.jpg have a comma in the name instead of a period resulting in a 404.

Code:
return $app->applyExternalDataUrl("movies/LargePosters/no-poster,jpg", $canonical);
Code:
return $app->applyExternalDataUrl("movies/SmallPosters/no-poster,jpg", $canonical);

I’ll get them patched this week sometime.

Just purchased, it seems like a nice add-on. I'd be interested to view other implementations. Anyone got any widgets working, like recent movies that looks a bit like a media gallery scroll banner?
Or getting the movie posters to show in "new posts or new activity?

Anyone know how I would change the user avatar to the movie poster in new posts and what's new? Makes sense its that rather than the user posting, especially as the username is right next to it.

1650266410080.webp

Thanks. Is it possible to enable this on specific node only? like in Forums/Movies but not in Forums/General Discussions.

Top Bottom