sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

It is easy, change to:
PHP:
if ($selectedTabId === 'sonnb_xengallery')
            {
                $extraTabs['sonnb_xengallery'] = array(
                    'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('sonnb_xengallery_gallery'),
                    'href' => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('full:gallery'),
                    'selectedTabId' => XenForo_Application::getOptions()->sonnbXG_disableNavPopup ? '' : $selectedTabId,
                    'position' => 'middle',
                    'linksTemplate' => 'sonnb_xengallery_navbar_template',
                );
            }

Thank you!!! You rock!! :D

I agree with You. But as I understand the problem is the structure of the widgets from different authors in different ways. Original widgets work well.

using widget framework to install images on main forum page where can i change remove font size for titles etc and text colour?

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
I agree with You. But as I understand the problem is the structure of the widgets from different authors in different ways. Original widgets work well.
I believe that we have correct structure (headers are generated by Widget, we only output the widget's body) same with this http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/demo2-png.38353/

using widget framework to install images on main forum page where can i change remove font size for titles etc and text colour?
You cannot change font's styles by tool but by CSS edit.

One thing I would like to request is an image resize option in the ACP. in other words, you could se it to resize automatically to lets say, 600x600 when a member uploads it tot the site. I have many members (and myself) that do not have time to fiddle with resizing photos but do want to share their photos on the site i their albums and gallery.. Most if not all amateurs point and shoot. Plus, I would imagine it saves space on the server side. :)

One thing I would like to request is an image resize option in the ACP. in other words, you could set it to resize automatically to lets say, 600x600 when a member uploads it tot the site. I have many members (and myself) that do not have time to fiddle with resizing photos but do want to share their photos on the site in their albums and gallery. They get the annoying and frustrating "image too large" error. Most if not all amateurs point and shoot without worry of image size. Plus, I would imagine it saves space on the server side. :)

Last edited:
I may have found a bug. When someone comments on a picture the alert says someone commented on your album [picture number/name] instead of album [album name].

I have over 200 tags that I want to use to create categories for this gallery. How can I mass create categories from a list of those tags?

I have over 200 tags that I want to use to create categories for this gallery. How can I mass create categories from a list of those tags?
I believe you can do that directly from database.
PHP:
INSERT INTO sonnb_xengallery_category (title, description) VALUES('YOUR_TITLE', 'YOUR_DESCRIPTION');
Each line for each tag.

After finish, go to edit one category to rebuild category structures.

I believe you can do that directly from database.
PHP:
INSERT INTO sonnb_xengallery_category (title, description) VALUES('YOUR_TITLE', 'YOUR_DESCRIPTION');
Each line for each tag.

After finish, go to edit one category to rebuild category structures.

This worked. How can I make it so that the categories drop down sorts ASC by category name?

They are all set to 0. The problem is that I created one that started with a D and then added the rest that were in the correct Ascending order. Now the one that starts with a D is at top even though they are all set as 0. I don't want to redo 246 categories for display order lol

They are all set to 0. The problem is that I created one that started with a D and then added the rest that were in the correct Ascending order. Now the one that starts with a D is at top even though they are all set as 0. I don't want to redo 246 categories for display order lol
You can do it by SQL query:
PHP:
SELECT @row:=0;
UPDATE sonnb_xengallery_category
SET display_order = (@row:=@row+1)
ORDER BY title ASC;

You can do it by SQL query:
PHP:
SELECT @row:=0;
UPDATE sonnb_xengallery_category
SET display_order = (@row:=@row+1)
ORDER BY title ASC;

Is this something I can just paste into Navicat or PhpMyAdmin or does something else need to happen?

Back
Top Bottom