sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Thank you, works. Just remove them from sidebar seems not be possible. Not that a problem at the moment.
Yes. I do know it, it happens when there is no Widget Framework or clear sidebar disabled. I have fixed it locally and will be available in the next update.

I'm getting a "Your photo is too big. Please try to resize or upload another photo." error but I don't understand why.

The file I am trying to upload to the gallery ix 5184x3456 and is 5.63MB in size. In the user group permissions I have "Limit Photo File Size", "Limit Photo Width", and "Limit Photo Height" all set to unlimited. In the ACP the "Global Max Photo Size" is set to 16777216, the "Global Max Photo Height" & "Global Max Photo Width" is both set to 12000. The "Maximum Photo Resolution" is set to 16000000.

The file can be uploaded as an attachment to a post with no problems, it just can't be uploaded to the gallery. I have tried several other files of similar size and dimensions and get the same error.

Thoughts on what I might be missing? Anything I can check to see where precisely or what setting is causing the error?

I have a client getting many of these errors:

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php on line 1125 and defined - library/XenForo/Permission.php:27
Generated By: Aidan_(), 44 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/Permission.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 27, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php(1125): XenForo_Permission::hasPermission(NULL, 'sonnb_xengaller...', 'viewAnyAlbum')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php(691): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->canViewAnyAlbum(Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/sonnb/XenGallery/AlertHandler/Album.php(48): sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->canViewAlbum(Array, NULL, Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(267): sonnb_XenGallery_AlertHandler_Album->canViewAlert(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(78): XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts(Array, Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(22): XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser(10103, 'fetchRecent', Array, Array)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php(38): Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply(Array, Array)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php(9): Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(452): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/Model/Alert.php(17): XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(10103, 70832, 'Aidan_()', 'post', 1946449, 'insert', NULL)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): Nobita_IgnoreThread_Model_Alert->alertUser(10103, 70832, 'Aidan_()', 'post', 1946449, 'insert', NULL)
#13 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php(310): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(10103, 70832, 'Aidan_()', 'post', 1946449, 'insert')
#14 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(176): XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage(Array, NULL, Array, Array)
#15 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(7): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#16 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#17 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(477): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#18 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(426): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#19 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#20 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(679): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#21 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#22 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#23 /home/nginx/domains/cointalk.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#24 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "https://www.cointalk.com/forums/coin-chat/add-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/coin-chat/add-thread"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["title"] => string(13) "Coin Blogging"
    ["message_html"] => string(242) "<p>Howdy all,</p><p><br></p><p>So here's my question:&nbsp;where should I start a coin based blog? I know there's Google+ and Tumblr, but I would like to know where would be the best place to blog at.</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks</p><p>Aidan</p>
"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(55) "https://www.cointalk.com/forums/coin-chat/create-thread"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "6c8abbb92afa4356a42c519f7085a51d"
    ["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
    ["poll"] => array(2) {
      ["question"] => string(0) ""
      ["responses"] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(0) ""
        [1] => string(0) ""
      }
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/forums/coin-chat/create-thread"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I'm getting a similar error:

Code:
Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/forum.ih8mud.com/httpdocs/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php on line 1125 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Permission.php at line 27
XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1125
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->canViewAnyAlbum() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 691
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->canViewAlbum() in sonnb/XenGallery/AlertHandler/Album.phpat line 48
sonnb_XenGallery_AlertHandler_Album->canViewAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 267
XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 78
XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 22
Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 38
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 9
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 452
XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in XenForo/Model/ThreadWatch.php at line 267
XenForo_Model_ThreadWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnReply() inXenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 164

I'm getting a "Your photo is too big. Please try to resize or upload another photo." error but I don't understand why.

The file I am trying to upload to the gallery ix 5184x3456 and is 5.63MB in size. In the user group permissions I have "Limit Photo File Size", "Limit Photo Width", and "Limit Photo Height" all set to unlimited. In the ACP the "Global Max Photo Size" is set to 16777216, the "Global Max Photo Height" & "Global Max Photo Width" is both set to 12000. The "Maximum Photo Resolution" is set to 16000000.

The file can be uploaded as an attachment to a post with no problems, it just can't be uploaded to the gallery. I have tried several other files of similar size and dimensions and get the same error.

Thoughts on what I might be missing? Anything I can check to see where precisely or what setting is causing the error?
What is your "memory_limit" in php.ini?
I'm getting a similar error:

Code:
Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/forum.ih8mud.com/httpdocs/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php on line 1125 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Permission.php at line 27
XenForo_Permission::hasPermission() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1125
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->canViewAnyAlbum() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 691
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->canViewAlbum() in sonnb/XenGallery/AlertHandler/Album.phpat line 48
sonnb_XenGallery_AlertHandler_Album->canViewAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 267
XenForo_Model_Alert->_getViewableAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 78
XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in Tapatalk/Push/Push.php at line 22
Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 38
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook() in Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php at line 9
Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 452
XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in XenForo/Model/ThreadWatch.php at line 267
XenForo_Model_ThreadWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnReply() inXenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 164
It is something related to tapatalk, I do not have it in hand so I cannot tell you exactly what it is.

@sonnb can you please integrate a Profile Cover Feature?
Something like this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-user-profile-cover.2936/
But the photos from sonnb gallery will be use ;)
Since you have already implemented Gallery Cover Photo, Why not replicate on profile page also? :)

Thanks!

@sonnb can you please integrate a Profile Cover Feature?
Something like this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-user-profile-cover.2936/
But the photos from sonnb gallery will be use ;)
Since you have already implemented Gallery Cover Photo, Why not replicate on profile page also? :)

Thanks!
It helps if you could raise an suggestion in sonnb.com for futher implementation.

What is your "memory_limit" in php.ini?
I just tried 512M and same result. The upload indicator gets to 90% and then immediately throws the error.

Any chance it is some other type of issue causing the problem and not the file size?

I just tried 512M and same result. The upload indicator gets to 90% and then immediately throws the error.

Any chance it is some other type of issue causing the problem and not the file size?
You might want to increase this
The "Maximum Photo Resolution" is set to 16000000.
5184x3456 is equal to 18MP while 16000000 is 16MP only.

Hi, before purchasing xengallery I have a few questions regarding the xengallery add-on.

1. Is the 2000 character description limit a fixed limit or are admins able to adjust the amount of characters for the users?
2. Is the 500 character comment limit a fixed limit or are admins able to adjust the amount of characters for the users?
3. Can admins set the regular image page view as the default view instead of the current default view with the right sidebar?

Hi @sonnb
this phrase:
Please enter a value for the required field '{field}'.

The {Field} can be 'title'
'you gave the field 'title' to both the title of the picture and the title of the album. It took me a good hour to figure out what is wrong when I upload pictures. Can you please create a new field for album title or the other way around? It really confused users.

Thanks.

Paid Xengallery user here..love it so far.

My search of this thread found that others have asked about the ability to send an image feed to XenPorta, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. On my old VB3 site, I set up a random feed of album images to the portal page - how can I do the same with a combination of Xengallery and Xenporta?

Hi, before purchasing xengallery I have a few questions regarding the xengallery add-on.

1. Is the 2000 character description limit a fixed limit or are admins able to adjust the amount of characters for the users?
2. Is the 500 character comment limit a fixed limit or are admins able to adjust the amount of characters for the users?
3. Can admins set the regular image page view as the default view instead of the current default view with the right sidebar?
Hello,

1 + 2: It is fixed length in the database.
3. You mean the overlay? You can disable overlay view in Style properties.
Hi @sonnb
this phrase:
Please enter a value for the required field '{field}'.

The {Field} can be 'title'
'you gave the field 'title' to both the title of the picture and the title of the album. It took me a good hour to figure out what is wrong when I upload pictures. Can you please create a new field for album title or the other way around? It really confused users.

Thanks.
Yes, sure.
Paid Xengallery user here..love it so far.

My search of this thread found that others have asked about the ability to send an image feed to XenPorta, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. On my old VB3 site, I set up a random feed of album images to the portal page - how can I do the same with a combination of Xengallery and Xenporta?
Currently, there is not Xenporta block to do this but you can use Widget Framework.

Top Bottom