sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Request/Suggestion:
Please make use of FontAweSome for all the icons.

Thanks.
I'd like to re-request this one. I haven't purchased XenGallery or XenMediaGallery yet, but one of the drawbacks for XenGallery for me right now is the messiness of the iconography. Some of the drop-down menus could also be replaced with simple icons, giving the whole add-on a cleaner look and intuitive user interface.
XenGallery is already using font icons now, not graphical icons. If you want to use the font FontAwesome, you just need to change the font-face and icons.

Because the latest update broke things i consider more important then the update provided in return..

You can disable it on Admin option and/or Template Modification page.
thanks but thats what ive been trying to sort out the last two pages of this thread.. disabling it does nothing. Im over it.. Im not the only one having similar issues so im sure it will get sorted out sooner or later.

Reactions: rdn
If it makes a difference the issue seems to be coming from the default sidebar statistics widget everything seems to be working properly if i replace the stock widget with a WF statistics widget.
(yes its disabled on both the options and template modification pages)
At any rate i believe this is where the confusion was coming from..
Capture_06222014_183332.webp

If it makes a difference the issue seems to be coming from the default sidebar statistics widget everything seems to be working properly if i replace the stock widget with a WF statistics widget.
(yes its disabled on both the options and template modification pages)
At any rate i believe this is where the confusion was coming from..
View attachment 76445
It should work. Please start a conversation with login information. I will assist you.

Hello,

i have a question - is there a way to make the picture upload like the attachment upload in xenforo?

What i mean is, in xf i can adjust the max file size and the max pixel size. On upload xenforo upload every picture with a smaler file size as the max file size in settings and if the pixel size of an image is bigger as max resolution in settings, then it resample the picture so it fits the maximum pixel size we have set.

This is a automatism what makes the upload for my users realy easy.

But in the sonnB xenGallery they must look, that both - the file size and the pixel size is smaler then the admin has set in settings.

regards

Hello,

i have a question - is there a way to make the picture upload like the attachment upload in xenforo?

What i mean is, in xf i can adjust the max file size and the max pixel size. On upload xenforo upload every picture with a smaler file size as the max file size in settings and if the pixel size of an image is bigger as max resolution in settings, then it resample the picture so it fits the maximum pixel size we have set.

This is a automatism what makes the upload for my users realy easy.

But in the sonnB xenGallery they must look, that both - the file size and the pixel size is smaler then the admin has set in settings.

regards
Here we go:

upload_2014-6-25_1-0-28.webp

Hello,

I have updatet now an i miss a feature:

- in xenforo (1.3.x) i use this settings for attachments:
max. 1024 x 1024 pixel and max 5 MB Pictures become so a good small file size...150KB eg - fine.

- in the xengallery (2.1.6 FixA) i use also the same settings:
max. 1024 x 1024 pixel and max 5 MB Pictures have a truly bigger file size... over 400KB eg - not good.

I have seen, that xenforo will compress jpeg files with 85% (hardcoded, but editable), but the xengallery?

Where can i change the compress rate in xengallery? What file i must edit to change the compress rate/quality?

Or can you make a option in acp in xengallery settings to set this as admin individual (best will be, to set this per category eg)?

I have no photo forum - so we dont must have 100% quality for saved pictures. Traffic cost the user time and the site owner moneyfor bigger servers. ;)

PS. i have also posted this in your support forum: http://www.sonnb.com/threads/ability-to-change-jpeg-compress-rate.528/

Top Bottom