Simple Gallery [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi Robby,

I can see you are using Flash Uploader. I can choose multiple files but only 1 file uploaded.
Could you check it?

Thank you.

Is your demo going to be online anytime soon? I've been watching this one since I really want user galleries (I know that part isn't in yet) but I would like to see a working demo of the current features before I jump in and buy it.
Not anytime soon sorry.

I've looked over the screenshots a few times now but really wanted to see how things are uploaded. It's pretty unclear with the screens and description. Like can users upload to the admin created gallery?
Users could upload if you gave them permission but it won't show that they did or anything, it will just be another image in the gallery. If you look at the roadmap you will see more user focused stuff is coming, I suggest you wait until that makes it in.

Hi Robby,

I can see you are using Flash Uploader. I can choose multiple files but only 1 file uploaded.
Could you check it?

Thank you.
This doesn't support multiple uploads at a time (yet). It will upload the first image it gets.

Not anytime soon sorry.

Users could upload if you gave them permission but it won't show that they did or anything, it will just be another image in the gallery. If you look at the roadmap you will see more user focused stuff is coming, I suggest you wait until that makes it in.

This doesn't support multiple uploads at a time (yet). It will upload the first image it gets.

So we don't need to use Flash Uploader :). Simple uploader is enough. I hope to see the html5 uploader soon (http://blueimp.github.com/jQuery-File-Upload/)

It has a fall-back for the normal uploader just like XenForo. What I make copies and follows how XenForo does stuff in all ways.

Big problem!!

In Admin Control Panel,

Simple Gallery/Delete Album -->
When delete album, it selects wrong Album to delete.
I have 5 albums. I delete the #3 one, it deletes #4th one instead. I delete the #2, it deletes #3 instead.

Please check.
Simple Gallery 1.0.1

Yep that is a known bug I haven't been able to release for yet :/ I'll get a version out tonight or tomorrow to fix this. And maybe add features too if there are any I can quickly add.

I would request an option to create a global album which have all images could be access directly (not via prefix, php).

ie:
http://www.mydomain.com/data/gallery/album_123/2.jpg
instead of:
http://www.mydoamin.com/media/2/image

I & My moderators usually use these images for portal & articles, if each image is accessed via php, my site will run into trouble with server intensive. It's better to allow image urls access directly.

In this case I can serve images with CDN too.

Is it possible Robbo?

Robbo updated Simple Gallery with a new update entry:

1.0.2 Released

Simple Gallery 1.0.2 is the second maintenance release in the 1.0 series. It contains the bug fixes outlined below. We recommend all customers upgrade to 1.0.2 to benefit from the increased stability.

• fixed uninstall issue
  • fixed issue causing the last album to be the only album you can delete
You can download the new update from the products section.

Installation and Upgrade Instructions

Full details for how to install and upgrade Simple Gallery can be found in the XenForo Manual.

Read the rest of this update entry...

OK, Ive installed it, given everyone permission to use it. But where is it. Can't see it anywhere. Some instructions would be nice.

I like that you give like an hour for an answer before giving it one star.

Did you do a file health check? Did you make albums? Does it show up in the ACP at least? Do you see the gallery tab at all?

What do you expect if you sell something and provide zero documentation? Yes I have made albums, there is no gallery tab. Thanks

Top Bottom