Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

Hi,

First of all, I would like to say I love this addon a lot! :)

I ran into issues where I've already set "1" in the Post Ratings' Input Bar Opacity option, however, I still have to hover over the post in order to see the input bar and even the rated ratings. I am not sure if that's what it meant for.

Besides, may I know how can I show both input bar and ratings bar all the time? Or at least just the ratings bar so that people will be able to see the ratings given without having to hover over. I understand they may clutter each message, but I am using Soft Responsive by Artodia, so when I go to the site using a phone, I won't be able to rate or see the ratings given to a particular message unless I touch on a post then the input bar/ratings bar appears.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you :)

Hello. I've just upgraded to 1.1.5 my XF installation but I've a problem since I've a double icon line for each post when I hover the post like you see in this image

Screenshot 2013-05-24 alle 14.20.21.webp
I was using 1.1.2 before and everything went fine. I've noticed that I had post ratings 1.5.0 installed so I've upgraded to 1.5.1 with no luck. Also it seems that now the showing of the icons is a bit more sluggish than before.

Can you help? My forum is private but if you need I can give you the credentials...

Thanks

Good question. I don't remember since I've TMS installed. There's a way I can check?

You could actually see if it is using those edits.

Or go to the templates, check and see if it is red to show it has been edited as well. At work, hard for me to explain without looking at my installation.

Hello. I've just upgraded to 1.1.5 my XF installation but I've a problem since I've a double icon line for each post when I hover the post like you see in this image

View attachment 46743
I was using 1.1.2 before and everything went fine. I've noticed that I had post ratings 1.5.0 installed so I've upgraded to 1.5.1 with no luck. Also it seems that now the showing of the icons is a bit more sluggish than before.

Can you help? My forum is private but if you need I can give you the credentials...

Thanks

You need to follow the extra update instructions for version 1.5.1 to fix this.

http://xenforo.com/community/resour...ikes-to-the-next-level.410/update?update=3655

Ok you say
  1. If you are using TMS and continue to see double rating bars, go to Appearance > Template Modifications in your admin CP, then go through each of your styles using the dropdown menu and delete/revert (not disable) any edits under ‘Post Ratings’ that are highlighted in red. When finished and even if you don’t find any, click Rebuild templates.
  2. If after the above steps you still have double rating bars, double check you don't have the manual template edits applied in addition to the TMS edits, or vice-versa.
I've noting in red as you can see here
Screenshot 2013-05-24 alle 15.02.59.webp

I've clicked to rebuild templates but the double bars are always there, so I've checked if the template has manual edits but there aren't, as you can see
Screenshot 2013-05-24 alle 15.04.18.webp

So I really don't know where to look... If you mind I can give you admin access so you can see by yourself...

Ok you say

I've noting in red as you can see here
View attachment 46751

I've clicked to rebuild templates but the double bars are always there, so I've checked if the template has manual edits but there aren't, as you can see
View attachment 46752

So I really don't know where to look... If you mind I can give you admin access so you can see by yourself...

Certainly, I can take a look for you, just PM me the admin cp details and site url

There is a conflict between post ratings and Xen Media Gallery.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenGallery_Model_Comment::getCommentByIds() in /home/mysite/public_html/library/XenGallery/LikeHandler/Comment.php on line 31

This is what we get when clicking "ratings you've given" in member account page but not on the ratings received page.

great addon.. one question though: How can I edit the icons, their name and ratings. I actually wanna rename few of them, hide some and add few more.
Thanks

[edit: have just noticed AndreasMarcus had the same issue, have PM'd a couple of users for support, but will leave this here incase someone else knows what's going on
edit#2: now fixed, thx to post above showing the template edit required: http://xenforo.com/community/resour...ikes-to-the-next-level.410/update?update=3655. Leaving this post here incase it helps anyone else]

Hi, I've just upgraded xenforo to 1.1.5 (from 1.1.3), plus updated XenPorta_portal (to 1.5.8), and I believe one of those actions has caused a double-up of my PostRatings bar at the bottom of each message, as per:

Image 002.webp

Can anyone point me in the right direction of which template might be causing this issue??

Thx heaps in advance,
Fris.

Top Bottom