Paid job - Looking for someone to set up a CDN on my Xenforo

Filetrip

Hello,

I have recently migrated my forums to a very nice Azure virtual server.
Unfortunately our forum has a lot of attachments, data, and all kinds of files. The bandwidth costs on Azure are particularly high.
I believe that if I want to cut down bandwidth costs, I should look into offloading these files to a CDN.

For that, I have purchased and installed the following addons:
I looked at different CDNs and found that:
  • KeyCDN: there are good tutorials for this, so I tried getting an account there but that didn't work (never received the activation email). Are they still alive?
  • MaxCDN seem to have reasonable pricings but I can't find good documentation to do this myself
  • Amazon S3 seems to be the default for [bd] Attachment store, but I can't find any good tutorials so I'm a bit lost.
At the end of the day I just gave up. I'm looking for someone who could do me this job. This would entail:
  • creating the CDN account
  • setting up my Xenforo to use the CDN
  • possibly move existing files to the CDN, if required. If we can leave current files where they are, and put new files to the CDN I'm good with that too, this seems easier. It looks like the "[bd] Attachment Store addon" works that way.
  • serve static files (javascript, images, css) from the CDN
If you are interested in this, send me a PM and tell me your price.
As soon as I find an agreement with someone I'll mark this thread as 'complete'. At this moment I'm still looking.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I have recently migrated my forums to a very nice Azure virtual server.
Unfortunately our forum has a lot of attachments, data, and all kinds of files. The bandwidth costs on Azure are particularly high.
I believe that if I want to cut down bandwidth costs, I should look into offloading these files to a CDN.

For that, I have purchased and installed the following addons:
I looked at different CDNs and found that:
  • KeyCDN: there are good tutorials for this, so I tried getting an account there but that didn't work (never received the activation email). Are they still alive?
  • MaxCDN seem to have reasonable pricings but I can't find good documentation to do this myself
  • Amazon S3 seems to be the default for [bd] Attachment store, but I can't find any good tutorials so I'm a bit lost.
At the end of the day I just gave up. I'm looking for someone who could do me this job. This would entail:
  • creating the CDN account
  • setting up my Xenforo to use the CDN
  • possibly move existing files to the CDN, if required. If we can leave current files where they are, and put new files to the CDN I'm good with that too, this seems easier. It looks like the "[bd] Attachment Store addon" works that way.
  • serve static files (javascript, images, css) from the CDN
If you are interested in this, send me a PM and tell me your price.
As soon as I find an agreement with someone I'll mark this thread as 'complete'. At this moment I'm still looking.

Thanks in advance!
We are very interested. Private conversation started.

I have accepted an offer. I'll try and mark this as complete.
Thanks everyone!

edit: i don't see any option to update the thread title, sorry.

Top Bottom