[OzzModz] Lessons

[OzzModz] Lessons [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Perhaps we could work together on sponsoring an assessment element. A multiple choice quiz is just one element that is standard on LMS programmes.

It's vital for us to only allow lesson 2 to unlock after successful completion of lesson 1. We also need the option for varied results to result in varied outcomes, from an educational standpoint we would need fine grade options. e.g. passing grade 40% (4 out of 10 questions correct) would enable them to continue. Different outcomes could direct to different lessons, e.g. if they fail, perhaps it could recommend lesson 1a (a foundation module), if they score 100% perhaps they could go directly to lesson 3.

With retries, the maximum number of attempts should be adaptive lesson by lesson/ course by course, as people will have different requirements.

i.e. Maybe some will allow 3 retakes for example; developing the quiz/assessment would require the option to have question banks that can be randomly generated, similar to placeholder text in forum titles, so 2 people doing the same quiz would get a randomised set of questions each time otherwise it would be pointless.

For instance for each lesson there could be a quiz with retakes, then the end of the course could include an assessment that is pass/fail. I intend to develop a TEFL course using this so will need a few options. Including options for multiple choice, short answer, and upload a file (e.g. essay/poster/video) and this can either be automatically marked or generate a forum post or email for the teacher to review.

We already use the advanced forms add-on, so it is essentially incorporating that into this add-on. I could adapt the existing add-on using user-upgrades but that seems like it would make the system more complex than it needs to be and is based on completing the form rather than correct responses.

If it was a reasonable expenditure I'd be interested. Your requirements are great and fulfill a typical LMS. I would love that too, as long as there's also the ability for a one-off - or as desired - assessment attached to a lesson, which is more my need.

This addon follows the forum's global settings for attachment size:

View attachment 298695
Max file upload size in php.ini file is 20MB, I have restarted the server twice, but it is still not reflecting here.
My global settings are as follows:
1708891767436.webp
[COLOR=hsl(var(--xf-editorFocusColor))]Yet I still get this when I try to upload an image (even a 25kb image throws this error)[/COLOR]
1708891453926.webp

Max file upload size in php.ini file is 20MB, I have restarted the server twice, but it is still not reflecting here.
My global settings are as follows:
View attachment 298847
[COLOR=hsl(var(--xf-editorFocusColor))]Yet I still get this when I try to upload an image (even a 25kb image throws this error)[/COLOR]
View attachment 298846

But you can upload the same file to regular posts?
Do you have any add-ons installed that modify attachments system?

But you can upload the same file to regular posts?
Do you have any add-ons installed that modify attachments system?
I am unable to upload any file whether in regular posts, resources or lessons. I get the same error message. I do not have any addon that modify posts. I did not get the error before applying the patch in lessons plugin. I am not completely sure if it is the patch causing the issue because I have tried disabling the plugin and trying to upload the file with the plugin deactivated, but I am still getting the error message.

I am unable to upload any file whether in regular posts, resources or lessons. I get the same error message. I do not have any addon that modify posts. I did not get the error before applying the patch in lessons plugin. I am not completely sure if it is the patch causing the issue because I have tried disabling the plugin and trying to upload the file with the plugin deactivated, but I am still getting the error message.
A disabled add-on cannot affect this
Probably incorrect server configuration or some other add-on affects the constraints

Make sure you have correctly configured both post_max_size AND upload_max_filesize in php.ini

A disabled add-on cannot affect this
Probably incorrect server configuration or some other add-on affects the constraints

Make sure you have correctly configured both post_max_size AND upload_max_filesize in php.ini
Let me get in touch with my host and see if they can help me resolve it.

Top Bottom