XF 2.2 open extra.less causes error

securedme

There are two styles, A and B, they're more or less the same just different in some colors (day and night mode).

When I tried to open the extra.less for A, an error appears:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 73728 bytes) in /home/nginx/domains/mysite.com/public/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php on line 127

No problem for the extra.less for style B though.

After a server reboot, when I click to open the same extra.less, one more line of error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 73728 bytes) in /home/nginx/domains/mysite.com/public/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php on line 127

Fatal error
: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /home/nginx/domains/mysite.com/public/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 571

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state​

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "/admin.php?templates/extra-less.4640/edit&style_id=49"
  ["referrer"] => string(74) "https://www.mysite.com/admin.php?styles/day.49/templates&type=public"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["templates/extra-less_4640/edit"] => string(0) ""
    ["style_id"] => string(2) "49"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

How do I solve it? Thanks.

Last edited:
Somehow I could get access to the extra.less in problem by remotely login my notebook at home which I made the changes to extra.less and then left open. I emptied the file and saved it successfully. Then on my current computer, I click to open the same extra.less file, same errors appeared. It's the same after reboot.

Top Bottom