[1.1.x] Most Recent Posts Sidebar [Paid] [Deleted]

I've installed the sidebar and it works great. Just wondering: How can I embed the sidebar into an external webpage, i.e. I want the recent posts sidebar to be shown on mysite.com, while XF is installed on forum.mysite.com?

I've installed the sidebar and it works great. Just wondering: How can I embed the sidebar into an external webpage, i.e. I want the recent posts sidebar to be shown on mysite.com, while XF is installed on forum.mysite.com?

That would include extra coding. I can do that as well for a fee.

Great, I'll ask for your favor when all is set. Maybe you explain the guidelines in a post so that others can use too?
Another question: Is it possible cache this block for 1-2 minutes? It would greatly contribute to the performance.

I have not had time yet to download 1.2. to try it out. So I can not say if it is compatible with it.

I can confirm that this doesn't work on 1.2b1 - installs but when enabled, the forums hang, i.e., you can't get to them. Turning the mod off fixes the problem.

How do you buy this? The buy button "starts a conversation" so I did that with borbole, but no response yet.

I don't know if this has been mention before, but would it be possible to also make it so that you can choose what threads to include, aswell as what ones to exclude.

As I would like to use it to get only recent posts from 1 node, for recent News.

I can't seem to get this working under XF 1.3.1... it doesn't show in the sidebar. Should I be rebuilding any cache or waiting for a cron job to run?

Top Bottom