Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

At a guess without ever using the trial version myself I would say you havent followed the install instructions or you have NOT entered the serial key..

Did you CHMOD folders and files..?

At a guess without ever using the trial version myself I would say you havent followed the install instructions or you have NOT entered the serial key..

Did you CHMOD folders and files..?
I followed the instruction but I didn't working :|

Step 5

Once these are uploaded CHMOD these folders to 777.
microcart
microcart/affiliate
microcart/images
microcart/photos
microcart/photos/catimg
microcart/photos/thumbs
microcart/photos/tmp
microcart/pdf
microcart/kcfinder
microcart/kcfinder/upload

CHMOD to 755
microcart/pclzip.lib.php

I have another question.
When I test check out, it talk that I must update Details.
I go to Detail and I cannot find Vietnam in Location.
If I buy MicroCart, could you update Vietnam in Location?

In menu of E-Shop I didn't see any Link???
When I disable Responsive Desgin all the link appear.
How to fix this in Responsive Design ?
Thanks!

Attachments

• E-Shop-Error-LINK.webp
    E-Shop-Error-LINK.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I have another question.
When I test check out, it talk that I must update Details.
I go to Detail and I cannot find Vietnam in Location.
If I buy MicroCart, could you update Vietnam in Location?

In menu of E-Shop I didn't see any Link???
When I disable Responsive Desgin all the link appear.
How to fix this in Responsive Design ?
Thanks!

what version do you have installed is it the free trial version 8

I would like to purchase this add on. What bugs if any are still existent that may effect moving my store over from VB to my Xenforo site.

Thank you.

Last edited:
what version do you have installed is it the free trial version 8
I fixed this error by delete <ul> in template microcart_navigation_tabs
<ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
<li>
<li><a href="{xen:link 'micro-cart/myaccount'}">{xen:phrase microcart_my_account}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link micro-cart/myaccount, '', 'tab=2'}">{xen:phrase microcart_downloads}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link micro-cart/myaccount, '', 'tab=3'}">{xen:phrase microcart_invoices}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link micro-cart/myaccount, '', 'tab=4'}">{xen:phrase microcart_products}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link micro-cart/myaccount, '', 'tab=5'}">{xen:phrase microcart_my_details}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link micro-cart/viewwishlist}">{xen:phrase microcart_view_wishlist}</a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link micro-cart/termsandconditions}">{xen:phrase microcart_terms_conditions}</a></li>
</ul>
<xen:if is="{$visitor.permissions.microcart.microcartmoderate}">
<li>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<font size="+1" style="font-weight:100">{xen:phrase microcart_umoderate}</font>
<li><a href="{xen:link 'micro-cart/moderate'}">{xen:phrase microcart_umoderate}</a></li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>
</xen:if>
</li>
</ul>
I purchased this :D
Thank for your help.

Last edited:
here are a list of bugs that have been resolved
http://xfgeek.com/index.php?forums/resolved-bug-reports.15/

here are a list of bugs in progress of being fixed
http://xfgeek.com/index.php?forums/microcart-bug-reports.11/

I simply sell items like window stickers, T-Shirts and pet collars. The items have pictures as well as description, price and shipping options in the US or additional shipping options outside the US. They then pay with Paypal. Do any of these bugs effect this type of transaction?

Hello I have the following problems with microcart 8

When I insert a logo to the pdf file by putting in a url under "Change Invoice Image:" microcart settings I get:
Invoice
by Nicola Asuni - Tecnick.com
www.tcpdf.org

In the top of PDF's. The TAX & Shipping costs are not adding correctly for the shopping cart would look like this:

Your Shopping Cart

1. Product NamePrice Discount Your Price
    TEST 3£5.00 £0.00 £5.00
    TEST 3£5.00 £0.00 £5.00
    Subtotal: £10.00
    Discount: £0.00
    Coupon Discount: £0.00
    Total: £10.00
    Tax 20.00 VAT: £2.00
    Shipping (Royal Mail, 2-3 Days): £6.00
    Amount To Pay: £10.00
Members are also able to write reviews for items prior to paying for them and complete the transaction process without entering their address details.

These are major problems for me & being able to use this product. Please help me resolve them.

I'm also receiving the following server errors:
Undefined index: name9 minutes ago - library/MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php:3069

ErrorException: Undefined index: id - library/MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php:3068
Undefined variable: invoicestatus - library/MicroCart/ControllerPublic/index.php:0

Last edited:
Hello I have the following problems with microcart 8

When I insert a logo to the pdf file by putting in a url under "Change Invoice Image:" microcart settings I get:
Invoice
by Nicola Asuni - Tecnick.com
www.tcpdf.org

In the top of PDF's. The TAX & Shipping costs are not adding correctly for the shopping cart would look like this:

Your Shopping Cart

1. Product NamePrice Discount Your Price
    TEST 3£5.00 £0.00 £5.00
    TEST 3£5.00 £0.00 £5.00
Members are also able to write reviews for items prior to paying for them and complete the transaction process without entering their address details.

These are major problems for me & being able to use this product. Please help me resolve them.

I'm also receiving the following server errors:
Undefined index: name9 minutes ago - library/MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php:3069

ErrorException: Undefined index: id - library/MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php:3068
Undefined variable: invoicestatus - library/MicroCart/ControllerPublic/index.php:0

first off you have to upload the pdf logo to the site not a url.

Product NamePrice Discount Your Price
TEST 3£5.00 £0.00 £5.00
TEST 3£5.00 £0.00 £5.00

ill have alook at this

this has been changed in version 9 and up

disable the last viewed block in the side bar

These are also all fixed in version 9 and up

I simply sell items like window stickers, T-Shirts and pet collars. The items have pictures as well as description, price and shipping options in the US or additional shipping options outside the US. They then pay with Paypal. Do any of these bugs effect this type of transaction?

the cart can do all you want it to do.

first off you have to upload the pdf logo to the site not a url.
I've added it to the site the input box is plain text.

I'm also getting this error when trying to add a file to a product:
Server Error
rename() [function.rename]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/USERNAME/public_html/xenforo/microcart/downloads/dmca3_e9c5a099d80798b35c22fcac0030d84d.png) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/carpedie:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp)

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. rename() in MicroCart/ControllerAdmin/MicroCartProducts.php at line 588
  3. MicroCart_ControllerAdmin_MicroCartProducts->actionSavefile() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/carpedie/public_html/admin.php at line 13

So I still cannot use this as a shopping cart, for downloads or physical goods with shipping/tax.

It appears the shopping cart or shop is not a responsive design? I viewed the shop in my iPhone and it was all broken up.

Back
Top Bottom