Low level admin capabilities for child forum moderators

ddogg777

I have the need for a few of my moderators that oversee private child nodes (subforum) to have the ability to create/delete child nodes in their respective forum. It would be quite burdensome if an forum admin had to do this for all the private subforums.

I have the need for a few of my moderators that oversee private child nodes (subforum) to have the ability to create/delete child nodes in their respective forum. It would be quite burdensome if an forum admin had to do this for all the private subforums.
Check in-box

To answer questions:
The moderator only has permissions within his/her subforum which in my case is a private forum. I want to be able to give some of these moderators the admin ability to create child nodes so that they can diversify their private forum without granting them access to the admin CP nor the ability to change the parent forum/node.

Last edited:
To answer questions:
The moderator only has permissions within his/her subforum which in my case is a private forum. I want to be able to give some of these moderators the admin ability to create cold nodes so that they can diversify their private forum without granting them access to the admin CP nor the ability to change the parent forum/node.
Sure.

Top Bottom