• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo - BangHosts

I would like to submit my attempt.

ban-ghosts.png

As you can see, MS Paint has been utilised to full effect to provide a range of colours which provide the "BANG" behind the name, a custom typeface has been used, "Mikey Sans MT", and there is clearly visible, a customer going WOW at the level of service you provide.

ban-ghosts.png

As you can see, MS Paint has been utilised to full effect to provide a range of colours which provide the "BANG" behind the name, a custom typeface has been used, "Mikey Sans MT", and there is clearly visible, a customer going WOW at the level of service you provide.
WOW indeed! *stares in awe* My logo is quite inferior.
:P

ban-ghosts.png

MIKEY
hahahaha epic

It works surprisingly well, kinda sticks in my head too, while I usually forget host names in a matter of minutes. It's a bit like GoDaddy; if it sounds funky people remember it.

Did you design the rest of the unfinished site? (looks good).
i buy layouts :) i brought the maintenance page and the layout we are using.

Some advice...

As someone else mentioned, "banghost" with an explosion in the background looks good, but certainly doesn't want me to aquire a hosting account.

A recommendation to supplement the "bang", would be to use "party" type images/icons. Party-bang, not explode-bang.

I would whip up some concepts, but do not have the time.

Some advice...

As someone else mentioned, "banghost" with an explosion in the background looks good, but certainly doesn't want me to aquire a hosting account.

A recommendation to supplement the "bang", would be to use "party" type images/icons. Party-bang, not explode-bang.

I would whip up some concepts, but do not have the time.
That's a good point--I'll try to add some "party" icons to it (once I think of a good one to use, haha...aren't there party favors that make banging noises? *scratches head*) soon. :)

Do you have a specific idea of a party item that would "bang," haha? I can't think of anything but a firework and I'm not sure how well that'll turn out in Inkscape.

Top Bottom