Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

It might have been because we were switching web hosting providers. Possibly. If it happens again let us know.

I am disabling this for now but I have a question. Is there any way of moving the upload attachment button etc, to the top of the form? I want users to see the check box at the bottom of the list but the upload button should be at the top, above those directions.

I am disabling this for now but I have a question. Is there any way of moving the upload attachment button etc, to the top of the form? I want users to see the check box at the bottom of the list but the upload button should be at the top, above those directions.
You can play with the CSS on the form. It's in the location it typically is on XenForo. We follow strict XenForo coding practices to ensure compatibility. About all you can do.

Still disabled but I have another question. Can these forms be embedded within a post or on the thread page somewhere?

getting this error when installing

There was an error while upgrading your add-on to version 0. Please contact LiquidPro technical support.

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'form' for key 'PRIMARY'' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Install/0.php(15): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_content_type', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms.php(30): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Install_0->install(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli))
#5 [internal function]: LiquidPro_SimpleForms::Install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php(24): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#9 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(36): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/php3ncOo3')
#10 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade()
#11 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/xxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

getting this error when installing

There was an error while upgrading your add-on to version 0. Please contact LiquidPro technical support.

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'form' for key 'PRIMARY'' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Install/0.php(15): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_content_type', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms.php(30): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Install_0->install(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli))
#5 [internal function]: LiquidPro_SimpleForms::Install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php(24): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#9 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(36): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/php3ncOo3')
#10 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade()
#11 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/xxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
I just responded to your ticket. Please continue to use support tickets and not post directly in the forums.

Any chance of getting a "Promote user on results of poll" feature and a sidebar block (such as this) in future releases?

Any chance of getting a "Promote user on results of poll" feature and a sidebar block (such as this) in future releases?
We have quite a few features we plan to add in the future. I'll add this to the list, but our setup is much different than the addon you've linked to.

Top Bottom