XF 2.1 Like issue with profile post in 2.1.x

Solution
That might be true, but you do seem to have an add-on at least which seems to be modifying the template in that area. I'm not sure if this is something you have edited in yourself or if it comes from an add-on but it will be worth disabling all add-ons to check:

(That is showing to guests btw which doesn't appear to be intentional)

Ultimately all I can suggest is creating a brand new style (with "No parent" selected) and checking with that style enabled just to be sure it isn't a style issue. Then disable all add-ons and check again to be sure.

Though just to check something: are you saying that the like_count error you posted above is logged when you visit a profile page?

It might also be worth checking for...
They simply do not appear in the profile posts
On the admincp appear this error
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'like_count' on XF:User[2]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:188
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 22, 2018 at 5:42 PM

That might be true, but you do seem to have an add-on at least which seems to be modifying the template in that area. I'm not sure if this is something you have edited in yourself or if it comes from an add-on but it will be worth disabling all add-ons to check:

(That is showing to guests btw which doesn't appear to be intentional)

Ultimately all I can suggest is creating a brand new style (with "No parent" selected) and checking with that style enabled just to be sure it isn't a style issue. Then disable all add-ons and check again to be sure.

Though just to check something: are you saying that the like_count error you posted above is logged when you visit a profile page?

It might also be worth checking for permissions.

Solution
Top Bottom