LastPost Prefix [Deleted]

Does this work ok in 1.3 (b3) for everyone? It's not working fully for me (I have redownloaded/uninstalled/installed to be sure)

It works if the forum is a forum, but if it is a category with sub forums then the prefix doesn't show with last post info:

Code:
Main Cat
- Forum 1 (last post prefix shows)
- Forum 2 (last post prefix shows
- Category (last post prefix does **not** show)
  - Sub Forum 1
  - Sub Forum 2
- Forum 3 (last post prefix shows)
  - Sub Forum 1
  - Sub Forum 2
I've tried to make sense of the code, and it seems categories haven't been taken into consideration. Does the listener have to look out for XenForo_NodeHandler_Category as well? I tried swapping that in to the listener and adding the code to show prefix in the node_category_level_2 template but still nothing. I also added a category.php file to the NodeHandler directory and copied the contents from the Forum.php file (which references _getForumLikePushableData - that actually isn't in the Category.php file in Xenforo itself) but still nothing. Am I way off the mark?

Anyone know what could be going wrong?

Last edited:
Does this work ok in 1.3 (b3) for everyone? It's not working fully for me (I have redownloaded/uninstalled/installed to be sure)

It works if the forum is a forum, but if it is a category with sub forums then the prefix doesn't show with last post info:

Code:
Main Cat
- Forum 1 (last post prefix shows)
- Forum 2 (last post prefix shows
- Category (last post prefix does **not** show)
  - Sub Forum 1
  - Sub Forum 2
- Forum 3 (last post prefix shows)
  - Sub Forum 1
  - Sub Forum 2
I've tried to make sense of the code, and it seems categories haven't been taken into consideration. Does the listener have to look out for XenForo_NodeHandler_Category as well? I tried swapping that in to the listener and adding the code to show prefix in the node_category_level_2 template but still nothing. I also added a category.php file to the NodeHandler directory and copied the contents from the Forum.php file (which references _getForumLikePushableData - that actually isn't in the Category.php file in Xenforo itself) but still nothing. Am I way off the mark?

Anyone know what could be going wrong?
Look good. I found this bug :) Waiting xenForo 1.3 gold release I'll release :D

Top Bottom