XF 2.2 Got this error after uploading all the files

Sneep

Uploaded all the files through FileZilla and got this error. I have no other files uploaded on the server besides XenForo files. It may be important to note that messages every now and again would come up during the file transfer that said there was duplicate files and I just said it was fine to overwrite. Not really sure how to proceed, any advice? (this is the latest installation btw.)
website.webp

Looks like maybe you uploaded them to the wrong directory. Maybe try looking in your root directory to see if they're all there, or if there is a folder named "upload" there. If so, you'd just need to copy/move the contents of upload to your web directory (maybe pub_html or public_html or similar).

Looks like maybe you uploaded them to the wrong directory. Maybe try looking in your root directory to see if they're all there, or if there is a folder named "upload" there. If so, you'd just need to copy/move the contents of upload to your web directory (maybe pub_html or public_html or similar).

Just moved all the files to public_html and that resolved everything. So problem solved. Thanks guys.
website2.webp

I'd agree but you can't use the upgrade system on a new install, which was the case in this situation.
I use my CPanel system for that.

Sometimes it's worth looking into having a good quality CPanel in your hosting package.

I use Namecheap which uses Softilicious in it's Stella Hosting program.
Cpanel is part of it and works really well.
Annual payments work as well.
I've used others in the past and i've also used filezilla in the past which usually craps it's pants.

One hosting company i don't recommend is cloudaccess.net which is the hardest one. It doesn't have a cPanel.
It's also very limited and causes you to lose your mind everytime you've paid your bill and it doesn't recognise that you have.

Top Bottom