GamersAuctions Is Looking For Custom Touch-Ups For Premade Style

Trueprime

Hi there I am looking for someone who will do some customs for my site GamersAuctions. I don't want to change my style, I just need some coloring done and some professional looking artwork to liven up my site and make it unique. I am using Oreo theme made by @DohTheme because this current style displays my nodes how I need them to be displayed. I prefer hiring someone who can give my site a spruce and a unique look that contains to what my niche is about, (gaming and marketing). I'm willing to look at some quotes. If you decide to accept the job, you must have some Xenforo 2 skills as I need your help in the admin panel to do this the right way. Thank you and I am looking forward to find the right help for this job :)

Last edited:
I decided I'm going to hire @DohTheme for most the customs, I am still looking for someone who has experience with detailed graphic and unique artwork so if this is your skill, please let me know and let me know your prices, thanks

Hi @Trueprime - I'd be happy to assist.
Feel free to PM me more info on your exact request/specifications and I'll be happy to quote you a fair price for the graphic designs.
Let me know if interested. Thanks!

J.

Top Bottom