Fusion Gamer - Premium Style coming soon!

Wundabah! :)

I have seen skinners selling themes with copyrighted images before, so just wanted to clarify that, but seems you are all over it! :D

I was planning on having a default background just something plain but referencing things like this, I think images like this and other ones bring out the best in it :), thanks for the comments!

Yeah, good idea Russ, it also means it can be used with any game not just one, it's fine for a fan site to use wallpapers as backgrounds :)

Very nice. I'm assuming there's some kind of included theme options editor for the BG? Or at least an easily edited class? :3

Ok quickie update... rather than maintaing a bunch of different styles and child styles... I'm taking a different approach. This will not only allow you to customize further but you even use custom user fields to allow your users which color they want (y).

Here's a couple snippits of just what exactly it can do and what it could potentially look like.

fusion1.webp

fusion2.webpfusion3.webpfusion4.webp

Ok quickie update... rather than maintaing a bunch of different styles and child styles... I'm taking a different approach. This will not only allow you to customize further but you even use custom user fields to allow your users which color they want (y).

Here's a couple snippits of just what exactly it can do and what it could potentially look like.

View attachment 40621

View attachment 40622View attachment 40623View attachment 40624

Background imagery always adds to a style imo and brings that perspective out within it. Updates Are looking great Russ. (y)

I still have 4 hours to meet my deadline! WHICH I'LL MEET!!!

Family event took way longer than I expected (y)

Top Bottom