XF 2.1 Error on Installation - Related to TH-Reactions

clmazin

Attempted upgrade to 2.1 ... upon finish, all I can get is the following:

An exception occurred: [Exception] Could not find class ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User in src/XF/Extension.php on line 174

XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 53
XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 123
XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/XF/Repository/User.php at line 24
XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/XF/App.php at line 1766
XF\App->getVisitorFromSession() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 53
XF\Admin\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2173
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

It appears that ThemeHouse Reactions was causing major issues. I deleted its files from my server... but I'm still getting this issue. I can't do anything else, because I can't get into the ACP... any ideas? I know this is a result of a third-party add-on, but I'm thinking maybe one of you wonderful people can look at this error and say "Oh, yeah, just do this one easy thing." MAGICAL THINKING????

Not sure what else to do! :)

TIA

Ali:

Here's what Mike told me. Worked like a charm.

Hi,

You can add this line to your src/config.php file:

$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This should allow you to get into the control panel and disable the problematic add-on(s). Note that we recommend you remove this line afterwards.

However, I'd note that this error is rather specifically related to add-on files being deleted before it has been removed. You should restore the files for the TH Reactions add-on -- even if you go to uninstall the add-on, the add-on's files are required for that.

Regards,
Mike

Top Bottom