Enhanced Pages [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
hm, no stage ATM:(

I'm having a working version on my dev machine, but there are too many small issues, which needs to be fixed...
I'm trying to release the working addons(quick account switch, new user notification system, editor templates...) as first here at xf.com and github and then continue the work on this big building site(hope that's the right word for this...)

hm, no stage ATM:(

I'm having a working version on my dev machine, but there are too many small issues, which needs to be fixed...
I'm trying to release the working addons(quick account switch, new user notification system, editor templates...) as first here at xf.com and github and then continue the work on this big building site(hope that's the right word for this...)

Anxiously waiting :-)

I've continued yesterday with the work on this addon (and i'm really happy that i hadn't spent too much time in the past with the wysiwyg editor.

I planed to include redactor, but the license suck:p

Finally i found a nice alternative:)

Demo Video: http://ragtek.github.com/videos/pageeditor.htm (sorry, sound is missing, but i think you wouldn't understand anything^^)

First version will have the standard xenforo blocks + html, but i'm planing to include bd widget framework support

THERE'S NO ETA, because it will need some time to implement this(now it's just a quick setup because it's a ruby tool^^)

What widgets/sidebarblocks/whatever would be interesting for pages?
1. Normal sidebar items (login block, members online block, recent form posts) - to maintain the look of standardization.
2. A menu system like the current pages method - but in the side bar
3. A page search block
4. Other elements from other sections of the forum - perhaps a "hook" - so users could add as they choose (i.e. TagaChat)?

I too am very anxious to see this released.

1. Normal sidebar items (login block, members online block, recent form posts) - to maintain the look of standardization
4. Other elements from other sections of the forum - perhaps a "hook" - so users could add as they choose (i.e. TagaChat)?
That's why i want to include support for the bd widget framework.. don't want to reinvent the wheel, but ATM it's not possible to show the widget options page in the frontend:(

I still hope we'll see some sort of an sidebar manager/widget manager in xf 1.2 :(

http://ragtek.github.com/videos/widget2.htm

I would be happy to buy this if I just can edit the page HTML in an editor and control the sidebar via xfrocks widget.

yea and that's now the biggest problem, which will cause a delay:(

Many want to have way1, some other want to have way2 and some doesn't need feature X (e.g the sidebar management) but they want a full wysiwyg editor with asskicking features:D

Top Bottom