[cv6] Dice Roller

[cv6] Dice Roller 2.4.0 Release Candidate

No permission to download
Phew, usually the system is not build for that.
I may have an idea for an easy update, but then you need to perform some extra.css to achieve your wanted scenario.
Is the simple 6-sided dice roll still sth. you plan to implement?

Is the simple 6-sided dice roll still sth. you plan to implement?
Simple d6 is possible, but still not with different images.

But I just had an idea. You can use Unicode if you don't need to sum up. I added sample die and wireset for the import.

You need to edit the die afterwards and enable the "big die" option.

For a better result, go to your style into the die setting for te big-die and enter this in the extra freeform box.
CSS:
&.die-tag--d6signs {
    font-weight: lighter;
    font-size: 5em;
}

Attachments

Last edited:
I have a question: I set that 5 dice max can be rolled per roll in the wireframe. Now after rolling there is a message that I could roll a second time and I still can add another roll. Where can I change that setting? I want people to be able to throw max 5 dice but only once per post.

I have a question: I set that 5 dice max can be rolled per roll in the wireframe. Now after rolling there is a message that I could roll a second time and I still can add another roll. Where can I change that setting? I want people to be able to throw max 5 dice but only once per post.
That can be set in the Forum Settings.

1667739122481.webp

I really love this addon concept, and I followed the install best I could. I am no Xenforo professional as I am new to using the platform. I made dice, and a wireset, but on dice use I get a load of errors.... see screenshot attachment.
Maybe I can get pointed in the right direction to fix it as I am sure this is something on my end as i dont see anyone else having this problem here...

Follow up edit: I removed sum calculations, critical rolls, exploding dice... and just ran the bare basics and it now works. I would like to have these other features optional though

Attachments

• dice errors.webp
    dice errors.webp
    75.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Top Bottom