Add-on Bookmark Reminders

Valhalla

I am always seeing content that, for whatever reason, I am not ready to read or view. There could be many reasons for this - I may be too busy to read it, the discussion may not have developed at the time I first see it, or I may simply want a gentle 'nudge' to pursue it further later on.

Sometimes the 'watch' feature isn't quite the right tool as your reminder is determined by the uncertainty of another person replying (or you remembering to manually review your watched content). Instead it would be useful to be able to be reminded at a time of your choosing.

Bookmark Reminders adds this functionality onto the existing content bookmarks feature, allowing you to specify a time to receive a reminder by alert, push notification or email. This add-on is not released yet. I'm still finishing up some things and doing some last minute testing before deciding whether it should be made available.

I would welcome any comments or suggestions about a feature like this. I have included some screenshots to give a rough idea of the current implementation.

br0.png

br1.png

br2.png

br3.png

br4.png

br5.png

br6.png

Last edited:
Testing out a new way of indicating if a bookmark has a reminder set. I feel the current implementation can be unclear at small sizes (although it could be styled as required).

Current:

Screenshot 2021-06-04 at 00.10.56.webp

Test:

2021-06-04.gif

2021-06-04 00-18-36.2021-06-04 00_19_36.gif

Top Bottom