Better Blogs [Deleted]

This was an interesting error. I've yet to update to 1.0.31

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/MarkitUpIntegrator/DataWriter/MiuRteReverse.php:16) - deferred.php:21
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:08 AM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/www/...', 21, Array)
#1 /home/www/public_html/forums/deferred.php(21): header('Content-Type: a...')
#2 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/forums/xfa-blog-comment/458/like"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I am going to ignore any error that has "deferred.php" in it

The problem is that XenForo may run deferred tasks as part of anything, really. And, for example, look at the stack trace
Code:
library/Sedo/MarkitUpIntegrator/DataWriter/MiuRteReverse.php

That is not the blog, that is ... something else. And who knows what it was trying to do.
The fact that it was logged as a blog action, was because that trigger a deferred task, and those tasks can have any random code, Cron, etc ....

So as seen from the screen shot, Better Blogs, when activated pushes the responsive editor to the right (this is the quick reply view on the forums).

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-10-01 14:55:59.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-10-01 14:55:59.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
Rigel could you please start a PC with me, your profile won't let me, I just made a purchase and have a problem with the email.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it!

Last edited:
I'm not a programmer, so I don't know where the error here. I will write to the author of the add-on also.
Widgets must hide and back.Widgets.webp widget2.webp

Could you change the widgets to work with ToggleME? Thank you.
I probably won't do that, but the author of ToggleME is free to update their add-on to enable the widgets
hey there,
I would like to upgrade I am using better blog 1.0.17..
from where I can get the new file
You can get it at XfAddOns.com as usual
hi @Rigel Kentaurus
I have just updated the blog, but the Statistics is not working

Blog Statistics
Blogs:0
Comments:0
It updates using a cron job on an hourly basis. Wait for it to update, or run the cron job manually

Got this server error:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY user_id ASC, display_order ASC' at line 6 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77 Generated By: Unknown Account, 52 minutes ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT?????...') #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT?????...') #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT?????...') #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT?????...', Array, 2) #4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/Category.php(238): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT?????...', 'category_id') #5 /home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/Category.php(175): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_Category->getCategoriesForBlogs(Array, Array) #6 /home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/ControllerPublic/BlogCategory.php(202): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_Category->getCategoriesForSelectBox(NULL) #7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XfAddOns_Blogs_ControllerPublic_BlogCategory->actionEditOverlay() #8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #9 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #10 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(58) "https://8thos.com/xfa-blog-category/rambles.4/edit-overlay" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { }

Damn this is really annoying. I keep getting those errors. No one's even blogging. I'm gonna disable blogs.

Looks like I'm getting another server error when trying to make a new entry. It won't post. Looks like this is why no one's blogged in the past two weeks, didn't catch it till now.

Code:
Error Info

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'last_edit_date' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Generated By: admin, 3 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')

#1 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')

#2 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')

#3 /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)

#4 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xfa_blog_entry', Array)

#5 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()

#6 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()

#7 /home/admin/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/ControllerPublic/Blog.php(344): XenForo_DataWriter->save()

#8 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XfAddOns_Blogs_ControllerPublic_Blog->actionSaveEntry()

#9 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))

#10 /home/admin/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {

["url"] => string(53) "http://www.site.org/blog/daniel.1/save-entry"

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(16) {

["title"] => string(30) "Haven't blogged for a while..."

["message_html"] => string(1863) "<p>content content content </p><p><br></p><p>So glad it's almost the weekend. Ugh. it's 5:55 a.m.</p>

"

["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(52) "http://www.site.org/blog/daniel.1/new-entry"

["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "098d0e165e7df06c2a3ff89f8e53aa22"

["post_date"] => string(10) "2013-10-03"

["hour"] => string(1) "5"

["minute"] => string(2) "55"

["second"] => string(2) "45"

["allow_comments"] => string(1) "1"

["allow_view_entry_enable"] => string(1) "1"

["allow_view_entry"] => string(8) "everyone"

["allow_members"] => string(0) ""

["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"

["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/blog/daniel.1/new-entry"

}

}

Edit - the above is why I tried posting an entry. Also have this in the server error logs (from yesterday):

Code:
Error Info

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 57443 - library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php:44

Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 9:00 PM

Stack Trace

#0 /home/admin/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/BlogKey.php(44): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/spider7/p...', 44, Array)

#1 /home/admin/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(43): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogKey->getBlogKey(Array)

#2 /home/admin/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Cron/CreateBlogKeys.php(17): XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_CreateBlogKeys->processKeys()

#3 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Blogs_Cron_CreateBlogKeys::runBlogKeys(Array)

#4 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)

#5 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)

#6 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(208): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999904633, '')

#7 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999904633, '', false)

#8 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(284): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)

#9 /home/admin/public_html/deferred.php(18): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)

#10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {

["url"] => string(41) "http://www.site.org/deferred.php"

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(4) {

["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"

["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"

}

}

Got this server error:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY user_id ASC, display_order ASC' at line 6 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77 Generated By: Unknown Account, 52 minutes ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT?????...') #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT?????...') #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT?????...') #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT?????...', Array, 2) #4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/Category.php(238): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT?????...', 'category_id') #5 /home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Model/Category.php(175): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_Category->getCategoriesForBlogs(Array, Array) #6 /home/blah/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/ControllerPublic/BlogCategory.php(202): XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_Category->getCategoriesForSelectBox(NULL) #7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XfAddOns_Blogs_ControllerPublic_BlogCategory->actionEditOverlay() #8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #9 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #10 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(58) "https://8thos.com/xfa-blog-category/rambles.4/edit-overlay" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { }
That's a robot hitting the "edit entry" link, and getting an error because .. well, it would not have permissions
It just shouldn't be reported in the logs

I do not recommend attempting to downgrade, or you risk corrupting your installation

Top Bottom