Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Who tagged them? If the person who tagged does not have enough permission to send alerts to all users in the group, only the first few will receive alert.
well all users have permission to tag each other, but only few(3000+ post) members can tag a group. Even when I tag them or other eligible users, they still complain for not receiving the tags.

No alerts at all? Hmm, I will need to check it when that happen. Can you ask your member to notify you when they notice it and you contact me right away?
its just keeps on happening. I am actually doing a test with another user right now... tagging her every minute to see if she receives the alerts. It is seems to be working now. weird thing is, max tag per message is set to 2 for both of us. but both of us were successful to send and receive more than 2 tags per message.

For usergroup tag, what should be other settings I should be looking at, other than members allowed to tag usergroup.

its just keeps on happening. I am actually doing a test with another user right now... tagging her every minute to see if she receives the alerts. It is seems to be working now. weird thing is, max tag per message is set to 2 for both of us. but both of us were successful to send and receive more than 2 tags per message.

For usergroup tag, what should be other settings I should be looking at, other than members allowed to tag usergroup.
I can only think of the max tag per post permission.

I can only think of the max tag per post permission.
when it says max tag per message. by message does it mean post or thread ? If it post then it make sense. Because permission says you cannot send tag to more than 2 user per message and usergroup got 400 members.

when it says max tag per message. by message does it mean post or thread ? If it post then it make sense. Because permission says you cannot send tag to more than 2 user per message and usergroup got 400 members.
It is per post. Yes, that what I meant up above :D

@xfrocks With a forum have a large amount of users (like tinhte > 1.5M members), we have a lot of users with similar usernames, finding very difficult. Please add 1 small option to find exactly:

CaptureXen.webp

Last edited:
@xfrocks
Ran into a slight problem after installing. After tagging on someone's profile (suggestion list displays usernames properly, etc), it will give - [10000:iMoses]. We had this error on 1.1 but someone fixed it without documenting it. Any insight? Thanks in advance!

@xfrocks
Ran into a slight problem after installing. After tagging on someone's profile (suggestion list displays usernames properly, etc), it will give - [10000:iMoses]. We had this error on 1.1 but someone fixed it without documenting it. Any insight? Thanks in advance!
Which version are you using?

Top Bottom