• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should point out that I'm not actually using your BB Code manager, this is just the basic BB Code from my existing site :)
I was trying to get it working in all browsers/instances before installing your add-on to test it.

Ahhh, gotcha. That'll still fix it (even for you)! I will look into a regular expression for you.

Oh ok then, no worries, I just think it might be best to have it inline, and if you do need it in a new line, you just click enter when you wanna put it in, this way everybody's happy :)

How to make spoiler look like this:
screenshot.webp
Open the file \library\KingK\BbCodeManager\BbCode\Formatter\Default.php

Find the line 64 where is:
PHP:
        $output = '<div class="spoiler">
And replace all the content that goes after (including that line) with this:
PHP:
        $output = '<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote">
                		<div class="attribution type">
                            <input class="button" type="button" value="' . $buttonText . '" onclick="
                                if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display != \'\')
                                {
                                    this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'\';
                                    this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'Hide\';
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'none\';
                                    this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'' . $buttonText . '\';
                                }" />
                        </div>
                        <div class="quotecontent">
                            <div style="display:none;"><blockquote>' . $content . '</blockquote></div>
                        </div>
                    </div>';
        return $output;
    }
}

That looks interesting.

I'm trying to get it to work by substituting the $buttonText for {TEXT1} and $content for {TEXT2}, but I'm not having much luck.
{TEXT2}

Is this on a XenForo board? PHP BB? I'm a little confused. Can you send me a PC with the PHP / set up where
is defined?

Wait a minute, I know how ta make it! :) Just hide a text and make a blurry shadow of him. Here is the solution! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom