• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting off topic for this thread but to enable debug mode see here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-182355

You will likely need to check the other tab values to see what it needs to be.

You also would be advised to post in the add-on thread advising the author of this issue.

i appreciate the debugg info.

and i do post problems in the addons thread but jaxel rarely replies. i even private messaged him on 2 other websites.

=P

Hey guys. Tried installing this, but as soon as I dropped the file into my library folder all of my threads started giving "an unexpected error occurred" message and as such were unreachable. I took the file out and they worked again. I am not proficient enough with php to fix it myself, any suggestions?

I placed the file in my /home/data/forum/www/library folder like normal. As soon as I dropped it in I got a message on IRC from one of my mods saying that he couldn't access threads, so I checked it out and he was right. Everything was working except when I tried to view a thread it gave me the error "An unexpected error occurred". No overlay, just a plaintext error. I did not install the XML as I didn't know if it would complicate the matter. I removed the folder and everything was working again. For add-ons installed I have:

AzuCloud 0.1.0​

Display Staff Members 1.1.2​

EzIRC for xenForo 1.0.1​

ParseHTML 0.0.4​

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) 1.3.5​

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.4.4​

[bd] Medal 1.3​

[Xenforomods] Easy Sidebar Top Message 1.0​

Contact me via PC and I can help you debug this within the next few days. Without installing the add-on my files should NOT have caused any error. And I don't know of any conflict wit those.

Hello,

I require some assistance. I've setup some simple table replacement bbcode, but the new lines are getting parsed into the html even with "Stop conversion of line breaks to HTML line breaks." enabled. I've also attempted to enable do not parse any BBcode tags within the root table tag and this doesn't work either.

Cheers,

Miles

Must be an issue with your installation then as that code is used extensively on my, site with no problems at all.

What exactly is happening?
Any table code needs to be an unbroken string, that's the only way it works properly.

Must be an issue with your installation then as that code is used extensively on my, site with no problems at all.

Are you running bbcode manager v 1.2.1? File Health check is all good. Nothing else is failing on my installation.

Works fine if the entire table code is one singular line.

Hi. I've followed the install instructions, including adding the line to help_bb_codes, but I can't seem to find the option in the ACP to edit custom BBCodes. It's not on the sidebar, by the other BBCode stuff. The other tags are active, but I need to activate the flash one apparently.

The only reason I need to do this is because I can't seem to get the flash embedder working. I'm trying to embed a swf music file, but it converts the URL to a link. I uploaded the file to my server and did a partial path, but it just appends [flash]/zedd/lksong.swf[/flash] to the post.

Anyone know how to fix this?

yunowork.png

It doesn't show up there :(

Hmm i don't know....but that is something that should just be there unless you changed something.

try pasting this to the end of your forum's url

/admin.php?custom-bb-codes/

Hmm i don't know....but that is something that should just be there unless you changed something.

try pasting this to the end of your forum's url

/admin.php?custom-bb-codes/
404'd

And I literally installed this a couple hours ago, didn't mess with anything.

Before someone asks, I double-checked, and the installed directory is {forum root}/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/ blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom