Banned members online?

Alvin63

On my "Members online" panel it shows two banned members. Should this be happening? Presumably if they're banned they can't be online on the forum.

Thanks Brogan. It confused me because their profile said they had been looking at the forum list. I couldn't see how they could do that if banned, even if logged in.

What about this:

Immediately expires the targets' login sessions as soon as banning them.
As someone who's come off an infraction you get to see everything including threads like these.
On my "Members online" panel it shows two banned members. Should this be happening? Presumably if they're banned they can't be online on the forum.
is this on your own forum, mate or on here?

On my own forum :). I'm going to test it out. I have two spare accounts so will ban one of them and see how it goes when trying to log in. But no doubt it will be as Brogan said above.

Last edited:
It shows this - as Brogan showed. Also nothing else is visible. The same ban message appears if clicking on any tabs or even the user's profile. So I assume the "viewing forum list" is just a standard description for a banned member who has logged in. Interestingly you can't log out again once logged in, but presumably closing the browser will do that.

Ban 1.jpg

Top Bottom