[ASR] Portal [Deleted]

As some know I have picked up custom work to make some extra cash so MyPortal is on a slow road for the time being.

NOTE: Support will no longer be handled in discussions on the site. You MUST report any bugs or suggestions on my site as I will not check this site very often. If you do post a bug report or suggestion here it will go ignored. Mythotical Mods Bug Tracker

That is the Project Tools for XF released here before the Resource manager became available.

Guess I'll have to change how the twitter feed and facebook live feed show on the site.

1 month ago you started development again and now you're dropping it? :(

I have decided to kill MyPortal as it nears EOL. I am doing NextPortal which will be a full stand alone portal system with forum integrations. Unlike many other integrations this one will actually be a full mod per say allowing me to eliminate the user table from the CMS and use the forum user table. Granted this is not what anyone wants to read but at this point I have discovered that there are a ton more features I can include allowing this CMS to be unlike any other CMS.

Of course it will remain free, as beta nears I hope to find testers so that forum integrations can be tested. At this time the latest a release of any sort will be seen is May 2013 and the earliest is March 2013.

Top Bottom