Are You A Human - Spam Combat [Deleted]

Well, I'm using the latest, and it's not working properly. I suppose I could back out to an earlier version, but I'd rather just see it fixed.

I have this installed when i first saw it posted, not had issues with people not being able to sign up etc so i assume it is working. However, it does not show everywhere. The contact form at the bottom of the page, and when people request to reset their passwords do not show the captcha, so it gives them an error that they did not fill out the captcha.

Going to have to disable this for now and keep my fingers crossed i don't get spammed

Sorry. I have not heard of it until now. Some failure alerts has made me not knowing. When I can look it all.
Now I'm working and I can not.

Salud2

lms updated Are You A Human? - Spam Combat with a new update entry:

CAPTCHA in Contact Us and Change Password

AreYouAHuman? updated to version 1.1.7
Added option to CAPTCHA for members in 'Contact Us' and 'Change Password' Forms.
Option for use default CAPTCHA on these forms (Not works on ALL captcha systems:
  1. XF QapTcha NOT work
  2. Solve Media: NOT work, but if you change lines 21 to 25 in file /library/SolveMedia/Listener/Captcha.php,
    PHP:
                if ($params['visitor']['user_id'] == 0) {
                    $req        = new Zend_Controller_Request_Http();...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now I got this error:
Rich (BB code):
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(./library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php(7): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(./...', '/home/***/...', 7, Array) #1 /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php(7): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register::actionIndex() #2 /home/ ***/public_html/library/NoProxy/ControllerPublic/Register.php(17): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex() #3 /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): NoProxy_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex() #4 /home/ *** /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dis in /home/*** /public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 7

Fatal error: XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register::actionIndex() [function.require]: Failed opening required './library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php' (include_path='/home/ ***/public_html/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 7
Bad upload files. Upload files to correct path.

Salud2

Still isn't working for the "Lost Password" overlay; no matter what combination of options I check. Same thing with this version: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/are-you-a-human.1012/ which has seemingly been abandoned by the developer; who hasn't logged in since early Oct.

Had to disable it as people were complaining about not being able to get password resets. As soon as I did ... spammers instantly. Shame as this add-on worked great.

Go to http://www.xenfacil.com/lost-password and try it. It's the same add-on. Version php?
I get the slider on that site, but not mine; downloaded/using the most recent version (4.0.4) of this add-on, though it only displays "4" in the list of add-ons. I've also tried uninstalling/removing/reinstalling too. Thanks.

Update: Looks like I need to get KeyCAPTCHA too. I'll try that and report back.

Registered KeyCAPTCHA. Added key. Still not showing up for the "Lost Password" overlay, but I did get a KeyCAPTCHA verify box (not the slider) on the registration form at one point when toggling the user registration options.

I don't have any add-ons that might interfere with this.

In ovelay not work. I disabled overlays with code. AreYouAHuman and KeyCAPTCHA must be in embedded format. Don't work in others formats without a buttom form, not possible to implement.

This must be embed in a plain form no overlay.

Salud2

In ovelay not work. I disabled overlays with code. AreYouAHuman and KeyCAPTCHA must be in embedded format. Don't work in others formats without a buttom form, not possible to implement.

This must be embed in a plain form no overlay.

Salud2
Alright. So it sounds like I need to manually disable overlays (from being called entirely) within my XenForo code and use regular forms, because they're not disabled with this add-on.

By the way, what are you using for the slide verification on your site? It appears on your registration form and Lost Password overly.

Thanks for the support.

Update: Removed:
Code:
class="OverlayTrigger OverlayCloser"
... from the two templates (login_bar_form and and helper_login_form) mentioned by KeyCAPTCHA using Template Modification System. No overlays. Everything is working fine now.

Hello..
In the folder there are 2 XML files
addon-AreYouAHuman4.0.4-en-EN.xml
AND
language-English-(AreYouAHuman).4.0.4.xml

Which one should I use??

Thanks

...By the way, what are you using for the slide verification on your site? It appears on your registration form and Lost Password overly.

Thanks for the support.

Update: Removed:
Code:
class="OverlayTrigger OverlayCloser"
... from the two templates (login_bar_form and and helper_login_form) mentioned by KeyCAPTCHA using Template Modification System. No overlays. Everything is working fine now.
Qaptcha system.

Salud2

I am having a major issue on several of my forms, contact us and forgot password. Basically if you fail the registration the first time and hit the back button (if it takes you to another page) or even try the are you human again on the same page it fails even though the AreYouHuman says that you completed it successfully. I never had this issue when I was using KeyCaptcha's offical plugin. I am only using the AreYouHuman for all forms. Is there any further info you need?

Capture.webp Capture2.webp

Top Bottom