Add-on Any add-ons to showcase partner logos or the like?

Chernabog

I've been looking, but have not seen anything yet, so I thought I would post here:

I am trying to find an add-on that will let my neatly, and in an attractive manner, likely with perhaps carousel slider (but not super important) display the logo(s) of our "partners."

I like to be able to provide a logo and link back to the providers who help power our forums and/or services we offer and for my particular theme, Themehouse's ACE, I would prefer the solution could rest at the very bottom of the page below the footer container and above the copyright.

I know Rob from Nulumnia had something like this, I'm not sure if anyone has taken over any of Rob's work (@Ozzy47
maybe?) but this would be a huge help for our community, and I'm sure others as well.

If it were not too expensive to have developed, I wouldn't be against funding it to be able to provide it to the community as a whole.

Please let me know and thank you!

I am trying to find an add-on that will let my neatly, and in an attractive manner, likely with perhaps carousel slider (but not super important) display the logo(s) of our "partners."

Or easily implement your own from several freely available slider/carousal libraries, eg. https://xenforo.com/community/threads/show-multiple-items-at-once-in-slider-carousel.169478/

I know Rob from Nulumnia had something like this, I'm not sure if anyone has taken over any of Rob's work (@Ozzy47
maybe?)

Probably https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ozzmodz-custom-slider.6829/

I did take over Nulumia's addons, but I don't recall a slider.

There was one, or maybe it was just for the theme he made me, pretty sure it was something he released for sale when he released my build as Playstyle.

@Jay yeah I have Siropu's Ad Manager, and debated it, but it's not exactly the style -- since it's more of a banner sliding rather than a listing of partner 'logos' on a slider.. but I appreciate you helping out!

@Mouth thank you also! I looked at the page for this add-on, but it's not visible in the demo link, and there seems to be some challenges with it when used on ThemeHouse themes, which I use ACE. So left a message to see what's up there.

@Ozzy47 is something like this complex or lengthy to create?

How sophisticated are you looking for it to be? What would be the layout?

Just a super basic add-on. All I see being needed would be:

• Ability to add a title (e.g. We're proud to partner with the following companies) - whatever the end user would want to say.
  • For me, personally, I would want it to appear beneath the footer but above the copyright area, but I guess people should be able to place it where they prefer. ((widget maybe??))
  • Ability to upload the images to the slider, assign a URL to them for click-through, and perhaps on-hover text.
  • Ability to automatically do a slide show, or to turn on/off dots or arrows to navigate the slider.

That's all I can think of. Just a simple way to showcase important people or such on the site.

What do you think? 😍

Here's an example image, I'm not a fan of the huge text and such, in my opinion the logos should just appear without being on a placecard or background....but the below is a layout example:

1710442617554.webp

Last edited:
I think the partner logo addon does just what you need, just need to see if they'll let you purchase copyright removal. Let me know what he says.

I think the partner logo addon does just what you need, just need to see if they'll let you purchase copyright removal. Let me know what he says.

While the add-on creator has been nice and easy to speak with, I find paying a total of $50 to not promote its information, and especially a link back to the vendor's website a bit ridiculous. Especially as the trend from the majority of trusted developers is to not include a copyright and/or to allow the forum owner to decide if displaying it is right for them.

** I know this may sound a little catty, and it's not meant to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom