XF 2.2 An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

vinnymickey

I have done nothing and came up with this error when trying to reach forum any ideas?

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

view source:
<html><head></head><body>An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Access denied for user 'campruf1_petsit'@'localhost' (using password: YES) --></body></html>

Here's Link To Forum

Moving DNS to a new IP can take upwards of 48 hours to fully resolve.
A good tool to check what the status is. And if you were changing the DNS name to a new one, then having the old IP resolve was not life/death as you could have set up a redirect on he old cPanel site that directed to the new domain.
Once the new old domain fully resolved to the new IP on the host (assuming you are doing a redirect at hosting level to kick the old domain to the new domain) then you could totally drop the old hosting provider.

Ok now testing on new host and when I run a file check I get this 🤦‍♂️ about to throw in the towel on this…..
Pretty good indicator that your site is out of file space for whatever reason... once more, it could be actual physical file space or even inode allowances... kind of hard to know without more information as to your hosting storage plan allowance.
Were you set up to use any remote storage (S3, etc) that might be IP restricted?

Top Bottom