XF 2.0 After XF 1.5.x to XF 2.x upgrade inline full attachments also show thumbnails - Do I need to rebuild something?

Kevin

When creating a post with an attachment the thumbnail attachment shows below the post. If you opt to show the full attachment in the post then when viewing the post the thumbnail below the post is not shot shown.

I'm working on a test upgrade of an XF 1.5.x site to XF 2.x and while everything went fine with the upgrade I'm having an issue where posts with embedded full attachments are also showing the thumbnails. If I create a new post, attach image, and show full image then it works as expected. If I edit an existing post, that has the [attach=full]123[/attach] bb code, save it, then it still shows the thumbnail but if, as an experiment, click the 'insert full' option, then save the post then the thumbnail is not shown (as expected) but at that point the attachment is then shown twice in the post of course (the original bb code to show it and the newly inserted bb code from clicking the 'insert' button).

Is there a step post XF1=>XF2 upgrade I missed?

Top Bottom