Advanced User Upgrades [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to add a simple invoice system?

So when the recurring payment is about to expire, it sends an invoice to the user telling them what they are purchasing and how much it will cost? Then, once the user pays it, it sends them a receipt?

This will be very handy.

Would coupons be a possibility? Inform users to use coupon code XYZ to receive $5 off their initial payment (if it's a subscription), or that amount off every payment, or whatever. Coupons could have expiration dates/times, permissions (what groups or users can use the coupon you're defining), and of course only apply to certain upgrades. Not sure what else coupons would have, just an idea. Gift purchases, coupons, who knows what else but those two alone in addition to what you already have would turn this addon into a very nice suite. Just a thought, throwing it out there with no idea of the work or issues involved to make it happen. (y)

Are you able to add a simple invoice system?

So when the recurring payment is about to expire, it sends an invoice to the user telling them what they are purchasing and how much it will cost? Then, once the user pays it, it sends them a receipt?

This will be very handy.
Almost sounds like you could just define email templates for the invoices, and then have the addon, or an addon listen for an event that'll tell it to shoot off whatever email is applicable to the event & off it goes to whatever user needs it. Obviously I don't know anything about how one would actually code this but it seems doable given what he's already accomplished. I'd probably have no use for it as they get emails from paypal anyway though I don't think they get any warning when a recurring payment is coming up. Addon would certainly give you more control, such as when to send it off to the user (x days before due), could possibly expand it to do more than just e-mail the user... give them an alert "You have a new invoice.", start a PM instead of an email or both, et cetera. Not sure what people would find useful, just thinking out loud here.

Nice,
It's great if it have a simple invoice system. I also can manually process some awaiting invoices (not paid yet) if my members pay via bank transfer/cash.

Thanks.

Well if there is an invoice system implemented I will buy this addon. Hopefully we will hear back from the author.

I'm definitely interested in adding a lot of features to this addon, but it has to stay a simplistic implementation. I'm not trying to compete with solutions like aMember. Coupons is on my todo list but I'm undecided on invoicing, perhaps I will consider it for a 2.0 version but the price for the addon would possibly increase as that's quite a bit of work.

Would it be possible to make the addon send an e-mail out "x" days prior to the purchase for reccuring payments? This will be just as good.

Thanks.

My most anticipated feature is the working url /account/upgrades/ for guests. (even redirect would be nice)

Can you add a way to give Custom Ranks away for Free, Theres a Few Special Occasions I give VIP rank away on my website, but currently it required users to go through paypal, for $0.000001 which is really lame cause it doesn't charge them anything just has them login/put credit card info in for no reason :?

Naatan, would this be possible to integrate with a banking/credit system? I think xfrocks has something like this out where users collect points by posting and what not. Those points could then be used to buy upgrades, or other special features on the site.

It would be awesome if this add-on could be used to buy additional credits or points. Usually, this means it would have to add "n" to a field in a table somewhere. (I.e. xf_user might contain a field called "bank_credits" or something along those lines).

If the add-on would allow users to specify a product where they add the name of the table, the name of the column, and the amount to increase with, that would be a neat little way of creating this in a very dynamic way.

This is not to place to discuss what "you think" the price of this addon costs. If the author wants $1000 it costs $1000.

I would like to only have people being able to sign up at my Forum once they submit Payment via PayPal.
Is this possible with this Add-on?

Many thanks!

Can you add a way to give Custom Ranks away for Free, Theres a Few Special Occasions I give VIP rank away on my website, but currently it required users to go through paypal, for $0.000001 which is really lame cause it doesn't charge them anything just has them login/put credit card info in for no reason :?

You can already manually upgrade users from the admin cp.

Naatan, would this be possible to integrate with a banking/credit system? I think xfrocks has something like this out where users collect points by posting and what not. Those points could then be used to buy upgrades, or other special features on the site.

It would be awesome if this add-on could be used to buy additional credits or points. Usually, this means it would have to add "n" to a field in a table somewhere. (I.e. xf_user might contain a field called "bank_credits" or something along those lines).

If the add-on would allow users to specify a product where they add the name of the table, the name of the column, and the amount to increase with, that would be a neat little way of creating this in a very dynamic way.

Certainly possible, will be something I'll look into.

I would like to only have people being able to sign up at my Forum once they submit Payment via PayPal.
Is this possible with this Add-on?

Many thanks!

No this is not a feature of this addon, though it's a nice idea. I might add it.

Ya but thats a pain with 500 - 600 people getting the Free VIP for 5 days at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom