Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Downloaded 3.01 doesn't work lol.

Nice simple layout.

At least I'm supporting the cause. Back to openx for now. Looking forward to more progress.

Cheers!

Downloaded 3.01 doesn't work lol.

Nice simple layout.

At least I'm supporting the cause. Back to openx for now. Looking forward to more progress.

Cheers!
Can you give me more information? This is working in production for a lot of people.

Can someone tell me if this allows for responsive ads?
If you have CSS knowledge then yes otherwise no. This add-on needs an entire recode to take advantage of XenForo changes.

The banners simply don't show. I'm wondering if there is a rewrite needed for those using this? Or, why would banners not show? Everything appears to be working, I see the banner I uploaded, positioned it and save but nothing.

My bad, (XenForo newbie)
I just realized I needed to enable my permission in the admin section. My apologies for not knowing such a simple protocol.

Attachments

• manage ads.webp
    manage ads.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 17
I tried it in many locations . Maybe its not finding the style? Did I miss a step as I don't see an option to choose the style?

Style Options. What do I put in there?

I tried it in many locations . Maybe its not finding the style? Did I miss a step as I don't see an option to choose the style?

Style Options. What do I put in there?
Which version are you using?

Also if you want support use the support email.

Thanks, I gave up on it for now. fwiw, I am using the stock xenforo style only and it never worked for me on 1.25 or 1.3. I think it was
Beta 3.0.1

No worries, when you get it out of beta I'll look for it.

Cheers!

Thanks, I gave up on it for now. fwiw, I am using the stock xenforo style only and it never worked for me on 1.25 or 1.3. I think it was
Beta 3.0.1

No worries, when you get it out of beta I'll look for it.

Cheers!
I have this working on 1.3.0 with no problems at all. If you need help PM me and I will help sort your issues out.....

Itworx4me

Hi,

I use Xenforo 1.2.5 and Ad Management 3.0.1. My server uses PHP 5.3. However, when I use PHP 5.4 or 5.5, few banners don't show up.

If I switch back to PHP 5.3 it works fine.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hi,

I use Xenforo 1.2.5 and Ad Management 3.0.1. My server uses PHP 5.3. However, when I use PHP 5.4 or 5.5, few banners don't show up.

If I switch back to PHP 5.3 it works fine.

Any idea?

Thanks
Weird issue. Will look into it.

I place .swf code banner in Header:
Code:
<div>
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="banner.swf" width="950" height="60">
<param name="movie" value="banner.swf" />
</object>
</div>
but got css bugs like this:
0f0a58a4713655bdc2517bebb8bc4b6bf868c747.jpg

How can i fix this? Thank you :sneaky:

I think that is to do with you missing a closing tag somewhere. Check for a missing </div> etc.

@Robbo I have an ad set up for 'below bottom breadcrumbs.... its great but i want to exclude homepage only... how mate?

Top Bottom