DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
This happens when I try to create a user manually...

Undefined variable: user
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRutiles/ControllerAdmin/UserXF.php at line 17
  2. EWRutiles_ControllerAdmin_UserXF->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/aquiah5/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Tried to uninstall this addon but it's giving me this error:
Server Error

unlink(/var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/data/sitemaps/index.xml): Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. unlink() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 116
  3. EWRutiles_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRutiles/Install.php at line 102
  4. EWRutiles_Install::uninstallCode()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  6. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in DaTheme/SSX/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 42
  9. DaTheme_SSX_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
Fix needed so I can remove it completely + server files/folders.

Thanks.

Hmm, I've just tested the uninstall on my dev site, and it didn't error and completely removed that file/folder as well.

What about the permissions / owner of the sitemaps directory?

Hmm, I've just tested the uninstall on my dev site, and it didn't error and completely removed that file/folder as well.

What about the permissions / owner of the sitemaps directory?
It says Operation not permitted.... it wont let me change the setting of site map or index,xml they are on 755 and 644

And the data dir is already set to 777

I had a different error when deleting Jaxel's Events addon as well.. it gave my site the white blank page error. That I've mentioned in a diff thread.

But how do I get rid of this addon ?

Is this your own server or shared hosting?

This is the function in the uninstall that it's failing on

PHP:
protected function _uninstall_0()
        {
                $this->_getDb()->query("
                        DROP TABLE IF EXISTS
                                `EWRutiles_downvotes`,
                                `EWRutiles_spamlogs`,
                                `EWRutiles_usernames`
                ");

$targetLoc = glob(XenForo_Helper_File::getExternalDataPath()."/sitemaps/*.xml");
                foreach ($targetLoc AS $file) { unlink($file); }

$targetLoc = XenForo_Helper_File::getExternalDataPath()."/sitemaps";
                if (is_dir($targetLoc)) { rmdir($targetLoc); }
        }

Suppose you could comment out

PHP:
$targetLoc = glob(XenForo_Helper_File::getExternalDataPath()."/sitemaps/*.xml");

and then manually delete the file / directory after?

EDIT: I still think this is due to the permissions / owner of the folder / file.

Can you show who owns the directory and the permissions on it, as well as the xml file?

Is this your own server or shared hosting?

This is the function in the uninstall that it's failing on

PHP:
protected function _uninstall_0()
        {
                $this->_getDb()->query("
                        DROP TABLE IF EXISTS
                                `EWRutiles_downvotes`,
                                `EWRutiles_spamlogs`,
                                `EWRutiles_usernames`
                ");

}

Suppose you could comment out

PHP:

and then manually delete the file / directory after?

EDIT: I still think this is due to the permissions / owner of the folder / file.

Can you show who owns the directory and the permissions on it, as well as the xml file?
It's a VPS server. I'll try this soon.

I always remove directories manually after uninstalling the .xml - there is no auto way is there?

It's a VPS server. I'll try this soon.

I always remove directories manually after uninstalling the .xml - there is no auto way is there?

This one is removing the sitemaps directory during the uninstall (it also creates that directory when it's installing).

PHP:
if (!is_dir($targetLoc)) { mkdir($targetLoc, 0777); }

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'spamlog_email' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:08 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `EW...', Array)
#3 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('EWRutiles_spaml...', Array)
#4 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /public_html/library/EWRutiles/Model/SpamLogs.php(72): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /public_html/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Register.php(97): EWRutiles_Model_SpamLogs->insertSpamLog(Array, Array, 'fsl')
#8 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "register/register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(13) {
["username"] => string(13) "Nerberurcefly"
["email"] => string(580) "a.sdfggfa@gmail.com,as.dfggfa@gmail.com,asd.fggfa@gmail.com,asdf.ggfa@gmail.com,asdfg.gfa@gmail.com,asdfgg.fa@gmail.com,asdfggf.a@gmail.com,a.s.dfggfa@gmail.com,a.sd.fggfa@gmail.com,a.sdf.ggfa@gmail.com,a.sdfg.gfa@gmail.com,a.sdfgg.fa@gmail.com,a.sdfggf.a@gmail.com,as.d.fggfa@gmail.com,as.df.ggfa@gmail.com,as.dfg.gfa@gmail.com,as.dfgg.fa@gmail.com,as.dfggf.a@gmail.com,asd.f.ggfa@gmail.com,asd.fg.gfa@gmail.com,asd.fgg.fa@gmail.com,asd.fggf.a@gmail.com,asdf.g.gfa@gmail.com,asdf.gg.fa@gmail.com,asdf.ggf.a@gmail.com,asdfg.g.fa@gmail.com,asdfg.gf.a@gmail.com,asdfgg.f.a@gmail.com"
["password"] => string(10) "zuc31xO4zC"
["password_confirm"] => string(10) "zuc31xO4zC"
["dob_month"] => string(1) "7"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "14"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1977"
["gender"] => string(4) "male"
["timezone"] => string(25) "America/Argentina/Mendoza"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["submit"] => string(7) "Sign Up"
["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
["phcornerreg_time"] => string(10) "1358150925"
}
}

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'spamlog_email' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:08 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `EW...', Array)
#3 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('EWRutiles_spaml...', Array)
#4 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /public_html/library/EWRutiles/Model/SpamLogs.php(72): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /public_html/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Register.php(97): EWRutiles_Model_SpamLogs->insertSpamLog(Array, Array, 'fsl')
#8 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "register/register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(13) {
["username"] => string(13) "Nerberurcefly"
["email"] => string(580) "a.sdfggfa@gmail.com,as.dfggfa@gmail.com,asd.fggfa@gmail.com,asdf.ggfa@gmail.com,asdfg.gfa@gmail.com,asdfgg.fa@gmail.com,asdfggf.a@gmail.com,a.s.dfggfa@gmail.com,a.sd.fggfa@gmail.com,a.sdf.ggfa@gmail.com,a.sdfg.gfa@gmail.com,a.sdfgg.fa@gmail.com,a.sdfggf.a@gmail.com,as.d.fggfa@gmail.com,as.df.ggfa@gmail.com,as.dfg.gfa@gmail.com,as.dfgg.fa@gmail.com,as.dfggf.a@gmail.com,asd.f.ggfa@gmail.com,asd.fg.gfa@gmail.com,asd.fgg.fa@gmail.com,asd.fggf.a@gmail.com,asdf.g.gfa@gmail.com,asdf.gg.fa@gmail.com,asdf.ggf.a@gmail.com,asdfg.g.fa@gmail.com,asdfg.gf.a@gmail.com,asdfgg.f.a@gmail.com"
["password"] => string(10) "zuc31xO4zC"
["password_confirm"] => string(10) "zuc31xO4zC"
["dob_month"] => string(1) "7"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "14"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1977"
["gender"] => string(4) "male"
["timezone"] => string(25) "America/Argentina/Mendoza"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["submit"] => string(7) "Sign Up"
["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
["phcornerreg_time"] => string(10) "1358150925"
}
}
I've had a few of them. It's because when they try signing up and get blocked, the e-mail address is too long for the field in the database

Is there a way to block a specific forum from the sitemap which is created? I'm blocking via robots.txt, but Webmasters is alerting me that the sitemap I'm submitting has URL's which are not accessible.

Thanks for all your hard work.

I uploaded 1.2.2, replace and update the xml.

Jaxel said:
An option has been added to check CAPTCHA before checking spam registration databases. The reason for this is to help reduce the amount of work both your website and the spam databases have to do to stop spammers. If a spammer can't solve the CAPTCHA, why waste the time querying a database?

The reason why this feature is an OPTION rather than a default feature is because in order to use this feature, you MUST disable the default CAPTCHA check built into XenForo. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER! (even legit users).

This is only needed if I enable the option right ?

Jaxel said:
The following lines 164-167 must be deleted or commented out from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register:
if (!XenForo_Captcha_Abstract::validateDefault($this->_input))
{
$errors[] = new XenForo_Phrase('did_not_complete_the_captcha_verification_properly');
}

Is this for everyone ? Or just in some scenarios ? Which ones ?

Thanks.

Top Bottom