1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

Portal, News and Articles... and a widget framework.

1. Kintaro

Kintaro Active Member

2. Gopala Subramanium

Gopala Subramanium Active Member

When I try to check options under Home > Blocks > Recent News, i get the following error, please help.

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
    3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
    4. EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
    5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
    6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
    7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
    8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
    9. EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
    11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13
  3. Gopala Subramanium

Gopala Subramanium Active Member

When I try to check options under Home > Blocks > Recent Threads, i get the following error, please help.

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
    3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
    4. EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
    5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
    6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
    7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
    8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
    9. EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
    10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
    11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
    12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13
  4. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

A couple questions..
    1. I just upgraded from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 and now the recent media block isnt pulling the media screen grabs. Capture_06102012_173039A.jpg Any ideas?
    2. I have done this before but cant remember how i did it. Anyways where to find the style properties for the recent slider block? Capture_06102012_173039B.jpg Found it. :)
  5. Great plugin, but sometimes the news page just disappears.

It comes back after a while, but mostly it's down. It's quite strange.
    Any reasons behind this?
  6. electrogypsy

electrogypsy Active Member

i can't get the recentnews block to show up on my forum index. im just using the forum index and not the portal, and the block is in place, but i only get the history:

Screen Shot 2012-06-14 at 4.23.21 PM.png

ive tried clearing the cache (it wasn't set, but i checked, saved, and unchecked anyways), and the template edits are set as per the instructions above. not sure what im doing wrong? any help would be mucho appreciated!
  7. xihouston

xihouston Member

Hey guys!

every time I enable the recentnews block on the portal i get these errors:

[​IMG]
    I cant understand why I'm getting these. Does anyone know what the problem could be?​
    And i had this for a while and it just started doing this...​
  8. Thee

Thee Active Member

Hey guys, I am looking for the option to make the entries on XenPorta look more like blog postings when you click on them instead of forum posts. I know I had the option at some point in the past, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Any hints where to look for it would be much appreciated. ;)

Thanks!
  9. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

I'm getting a lot of these errors

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'RecentNews' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: si_yidarmy, Today at 2:10 PM

Anyone any idea whats happening or how to fix it?
  10. Merijn

Merijn Member

If I want to have two adsense modules, do I need to import the xml again? Thanks.
  11. Cory Booth

Cory Booth Well-Known Member

You need to enable "Articles" in the Layout options.
    Then add the desired "blog" forums to your Recent News layout block (in block options).

Those forums will then switch formats...
    Thee likes this.
  12. RobParker

Hmm we're not getting a LOT of these. Anyone know what the structure should look like?
  13. fords8

fords8 Member

Anyway to have more than one countdown block?
  14. Chris D

Chris D Well-Known Member

Jaxel: As you know, I use ForumChooser.php in an add-on (with your kind permission) and someone running PHP 5.4 received this issue also.

The way I have fixed it for them is to remove the red code from Option/ForumChooser.php:

Code:
    $forumOptions = $nodeModel->getNodeOptionsArray($nodeModel->getAllNodes(), $preparedOption['option_value'], '(unspecified)');
    This may not work for some of your add-ons but for my particular add-on there's no need to have an "unspecified" option so removing that isn't a big deal.
  15. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

Is there a Activity Feed Module? And anywhere to download a whole buncha modules just in general?
  16. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

1) How can I re-use the same Module example: RecentNews, i would like to have News pulling from one forum, then add another recent news section and list the other forum section here.

Example again: Offtopic News / Breaking News / etc.

Possible to re-use the same module a couple times?

2) And how can we use the modules on the Forum home?
  17. RobParker

The XML Addon folder contains the official extra blocks. There aren't many 3rd party blocks.
    surfsup likes this.
  18. Cory Booth

Cory Booth Well-Known Member

XFRocks rebuilt this one for me - feel free to use it.
    The write up for the initial release is here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ewporta-weather.11963/

Install like a regular block.

Attached Files:

Saeed likes this.
  19. MotMann

MotMann Active Member

What i must do, that i don't have on the Portal over 400 sides? I need jut 2 or 3.
  20. Waindigo

Waindigo Well-Known Member

Liam23, simbolo and Alluidh like this.