[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Sorry I couldn't figure out to change new background color on both title and date box but how?

headeryug.jpg

Code:
/*Portal's Header fixed */
.subHeading .newsTitle {
[B]background: light gray;[/B]
font-size: 15px;
padding-top: 5px;
padding-right: 10px;
padding-bottom: 5px;
padding-left: 10px;
}

/*Portal's Date Removal beside title */
#recentNews .subHeading a .DateTime { display: none; }

/*Portal's Article Background */
.recentNews .messageContent {
background: light gray !important;
}

/*Portal's Header size */
.recentNews .subHeading a {
font-size: 14px !important;
font-family: Arial;
}

I try to delete a thread and encountered problem:

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: db' in /home/www/newxf/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php:95
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/www/newxf/library/EWRporta/Model/Promotes.php on line 95

Can you help me solve that problem?

So i haven't upgraded mine to the newest i think. But when i promote something it goes to the front page lower then other posts. My website is www.zero-fps.com
Have you tested this for other promoted threads or is it just the one shown? Have you checked the promotion dates for the threads on the front page (which I'm sure you know can be different from the thread start date)?

Hello guys, I had a problem with recentnews block and tried everything suggested, people said to re-install the block or re-install xenporta, and it works until you edit the "recentnews" block in any way, number of posts per page, summary length, if anything is edited it starts throwing this error.

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ? ) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 11 in /home/lalala/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/orojacks/public_html/index.php at line 13
Any way to fix this?

I found a temporary fix for myself, I exported settings of the block from my local install in xampp to my live site, it doesn't throw that error. Now I'm scared to touch the block options for recent news :P

Any clue how I can rename the 'Home' tab of xenporta? Without renaming the default Home tab of Xenforo. If I change the phrase then both the tabs get changed.

Edit - Nevermind, made changes to this file under Listeners -> NavTabs

I'm still trying to get the "promote threads" button back after the last upgrade... sadly its volunteers only here so I'll probably end up removing this portal.

I do respect this is a free add-on, but would prefer to pay for a mod and have some level of support, than to be left with issues and no ability to fix what is an outstanding mod to the forum.

The date picker in the promote thread calendar appears to be taking the forum default (UTC) and not my time (Australian eastern standard)
I have a thread that was posted 23/11/2012 @ 3:05pm AEST. When I select promote thread the time that appears is 23/11/2012 @ 7:05am.
So if I promote the thread with the default settings, it now appears to have been promoted at a different time to when it was posted.
Have you found a fix for this? I've been wondering why my posts don't get promoted right away.

I'm still trying to get the "promote threads" button back after the last upgrade... sadly its volunteers only here so I'll probably end up removing this portal.

I do respect this is a free add-on, but would prefer to pay for a mod and have some level of support, than to be left with issues and no ability to fix what is an outstanding mod to the forum.
Have you checked your permissions for this?

Trying to figure out why the "recent forum posts" widget is not viewable by guest. Seems there is no noticeable permission setting for this.

Top Bottom