[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
At the moment my links from videos in the recent media sidebar links to the media home page - not the specific video... is that how it is coded?

If so, how can we change this? If not, what could the error be?

NOTE: I completely uninstalled the old version and installed as new with no content so I am assuming the requirement for the .htaccess change when upgrading is not the issue.

I would check and make sure there are no outdated templates.

I'm having an issue when adding a YouTube clip that has a link to another video in the "About" section on YouTube. Is there something I can do to correct this?

BRiLP5G.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't create the video on YouTube so I can't remove the description they added there.
Edit the video and you can remove the link from there. and yeah it's an annoying drawback of this addon but oh well you'll get used to it.

Edit the video and you can remove the link from there. and yeah it's an annoying drawback of this addon but oh well you'll get used to it.

Unless I'm missing something I don't see where I can edit the video description. Looks like the WYSIWYG editor isn't showing up like the bug reported by @jazz_aaf earlier. Was there ever a solution found for that?

fvCgq5e.jpg

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing something I don't see where I can edit the video description. Looks like the WYSIWYG editor isn't showing up like the bug reported by @jazz_aaf earlier. Was there ever a solution found for that?

fvCgq5e.jpg

Hmm, that's not what I see - you should get the text to edit between Category and Duration....

Hmm, that's not what I see - you should get the text to edit between Category and Duration....

Yes, I should. Apparently there is a random bug where the editor doesn't show up for some reason. @jazz_aaf reported it earlier in the thread but never got a response. Not very encouraging. If I uninstall and re-install I'll lose all the media content so I'm not sure where to go from here. I'll contact Jaxel and see if he has any ideas.

Last edited:
Yes, I should. Apparently there is a random bug where the editor doesn't show up for some reason. @jazz_aaf reported it earlier in the thread but never got a response. Not very encouraging. If I uninstall and re-install I'll lose all the media content so I'm not sure where to go from here. I'll contact Jaxel and see if he has any ideas.

The minute someone else provides a media add on I will be switching - due to the lack of support.
Could there be a clash with another add on? Perhaps disabling add ons 1 by 1 to check?

The minute someone else provides a media add on I will be switching - due to the lack of support.
Could there be a clash with another add on? Perhaps disabling add ons 1 by 1 to check?

I think I may have solved it on my own. While looking at the HTML source for the page I noticed it was calling a javascript file that was missing from the XenMedio install.

Code:
<script src="js/8wayrun/slugit.js?_v=59e41509"></script>

I snatched the slugit.js script from Jaxel's site and now my editor is appearing! Maybe he forgot to include it in the ZIP file. :confused:

Last edited:
You should add meta descroption tag to the Automatic retrieval desctiption on Youtube. Thanks

Top Bottom