[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
Hello community !

I use the Xenatendo great tool for managing my events on a calendar.
It's working really great.

I'd like to make different categories for events and make them appear with different colours..
How can I do that ?

Thanks for your time,

Fred

So - can I customise the date range to be days and not hours?

If its on for 2 months - the hour limit is going to be a problem..

Have I missed something?

Thanks v much
IE in the case of an Art exhibition..Screen Shot 2013-04-25 at 09.35.41.webp

I would like to see more options on the choices. It would be great to create what options they can choose on each event.
If the options is more than 3, it will automatically go from radio to dropdown. :)

With the increasing prevalence in Tablet use, one thing that I think needs changing in future versions of XenAtendo is the RSVP comments. Currently these are displayed when you hover over the name of someone who has made an RSVP. This is fine on a PC but you can't hover on a Tablet.

It would therefore be great if future versions displayed the RSVP list in some sort of table format with comments shown next to names.

With the increasing prevalence in Tablet use, one thing that I think needs changing in future versions of XenAtendo is the RSVP comments. Currently these are displayed when you hover over the name of someone who has made an RSVP. This is fine on a PC but you can't hover on a Tablet.

It would therefore be great if future versions displayed the RSVP list in some sort of table format with comments shown next to names.

EWRatendo_Bit_RSVP
change:
HTML:
<li>
    <xen:avatar user="$rsvp" size="s" img="true" />

<div class="rsvpInfo">
        <a href="{xen:link members, $rsvp}" class="username {xen:if $rsvp.rsvp_message, 'Tooltip'}" title="{$rsvp.rsvp_message}">{$rsvp.username}</a>
    </div>
</li>
to:
HTML:
<li style="width: 400px; vertical-align: top;">
<xen:avatar user="$rsvp" size="s" img="true" />

<div class="rsvpInfo">
<a href="{xen:link members, $rsvp}" class="username {xen:if $rsvp.rsvp_message, 'Tooltip'}" title="{$rsvp.rsvp_message}">{$rsvp.username}</a>
{xen:if $rsvp.rsvp_message, '<br/>'}{$rsvp.rsvp_message}
</div>
</li>

EWRatendo_Bit_RSVP
Thanks! This is just what I needed. :D

I made a couple of minor tweaks (setting the width to 350px so it fitted 3 attendees in a row and removing the tooltip from the attendee as it still appeared when you hovered over their name). I also used the same code in EWRatendo_Bit_RSVPShort and tweaked EWRatendo.css. So now I have tooltip text displaying on the page and avatars for Maybe/No as well as Yes. :D

Request (another change as post #383:
I would like the event to convert the posted (set event) time to the time the user that's looking has.

Like if I'm posting an event for UTC Dublin..... at 9 PM, and a user in US has the timezone set to PST, then is should show the user 2 PM PST instead of the posted time (9 PM UTC). It's still the same time, but it's easier for people to just read the time instead of having to calculate the time in there own timezone.

Is it just me that is missing 12:00 on the 24 hour clock when set in 24 hour mode???
<pic to follow>

I have an issue on the "Monthly View". All my events are weekly: starts on Monday at 00:00 and lasts one week (168 hours). When I click on "X Events" on Tuesday or later in the last week on the month, the events in the pop-up are empty:

xenatendo.webp

I think the problem is when XenAtendo move from one month to another, because it only happens in the last week of every month...

I have been getting an error for some time now and I have finally been able to work out that this addon and Waindigo Social Groups won't work together. The error I am getting is:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: event_mins - library/EWRatendo/Model/Events.php:196
Generated By: Admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRatendo/Model/Events.php(196): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/pub...', 196, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/ControllerPublic/Events.php(45): EWRatendo_Model_Events->updateEvent(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Waindigo_SocialGroups_ControllerPublic_Events->actionCreate()
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
If I disable Social Groups by Waindigo then this addon will work without a problem

Any ideas how to fix?...PLEASE

This Error seems still to exist, or I oversee the solution. Is there any?

I don't know if I have found a bug or if it is by design.
If you create a event that is going to be each week or so, then all the upcoming events will be connected to the thread and RSVP's.

Even if the upcoming events doesn't create a thread until just before the event, it still shouldn't show the other event information like RSVP's and the connected thread.
People need to be able to register for the upcoming events even if it's the "same" event that is going on. Same people might not want to be on both events.

Example: http://ffanz.com/events/monthly/6.2013/
Those events hasn't been done yet and still, both are connected to this event: http://ffanz.com/threads/may-26-2013-eu-baneclaw-run-ts-ffanz-com-9989.67/

* EDIT *
Seems like it keeps the main thread (just renames it) instead of creating a new thread connected to that days event.

* EDIT 2 *
Solution to the problem:
Set up another database table that holds the recurring events. If the event is within 30 days, it will create a thread and create the event so you can RSVP and talk about it. This would be done trough the cron system.

Do you think that it's possible to have a permanent file xml to enable xenatendo events to be exported to an external calendar? For example to sync it with a calendar client on iOS, Android or Google Calendar? This for a single way sync.

Plus:
And how about to have it synced two way with a Google Calendar? In this way the admin can update events on the go. :D

Hey is it possible to set the preferences of who can view the events? I cannot seem to shut this down on certain usergroups and need my events to be private.

As you can see the events section is not working with my skin at all

index.php

I would have thought it would pick-up my default skin colours ? I am not very good at editing styles and things at all :(

I would have thought it would pick-up my default skin colours ? I am not very good at editing styles and things at all :(
It does but for some reason the weekend is like set to @PrimaryLightest or something to that effect just change it to @PrimaryDarkest and you should be good.

To do that go to your templates and search for atendo and somewhere there you should see eventscalander.css search for what I posted above and replace it and that should fix the problem on that theme

it is just not the weekends as you can see the days are also off. I will try what you suggested and see if it sorts out everything at once.

it is just not the weekends as you can see the days are also off. I will try what you suggested and see if it sorts out everything at once.
Yeah it's all in that css file you just need to find the colors that need to be changed and change them to what you want (in the Style properties in the ACP under appearance you can see the colors like @PrimaryLightest @PrimaryDarkest, etc so you can figure out what you want to change the colors to in the css file)

Top Bottom