XF 1.5 303 error when trying to log in

Sam Pearson

Hello!

For some months, my forum was taken down and I've been trying to get it back up and running again.

All my content is there as expected, minus some styling issues which are easily sorted.

However, I can't log in on the public side or the admin side. My server isn't registering any errors and the only information I have is a post request with the following information;

Request URL:http://crazystrength.co.uk/login/login
Request Method: POST
Status Code:303 See Other

I realise it's not much to go on but if anyone has any ideas or could point me in the right direction, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Sam

EDIT: It knows when the password is incorrect, so there's something awry with the redirect after a successful login attempt...

Well 303 is the correct response code here, though it seems like that's not what is actually bring returned, as it sounds like it's being printed. Unfortunately, without an account, it's unlikely that we can actually see what is happening as a guest (since we need valid login details to trigger this behavior). As it stands, it sounds like the request is being manipulated in an unexpected way by the web server.

Top Bottom