[8WR] XenUtiles (Sitemap)

Unmaintained [8WR] XenUtiles (Sitemap) 1.0.2

No permission to download
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
With the release of XF1.2 I've decided to comply with a long-requested change to how I do XenUtiles. In the past, I've included all of my admin tools into XenUtiles as a single omnibus package... people didn't like this. So instead, I will be separating packages into related features.

This specific package is for the sitemap related features. In addition to the basic sitemap features, I have also decided to include an option to completely disable the members list. This includes removing the navtab control, and rerouting pages within the members navtab list to the forums list.

Features:
  • Sitemap for Forums, Threads and Members.
  • Sitemap for XenMedio and XenCarta.
  • Ability to ping both Google and Yahoo/Bing.
  • Ability to enable GZip compression for sitemaps.
  • Ability to completely disable the member list.
Screenshots:

Untitled-1.png

Installation:
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRutiles/Sitemap/addon-EWRutiles_sitemap.xml"
  • set options in administration control panel
Donations:
As most of you know, I've been rewriting all my mods for "PRO" releases. However, I've decided that these XenUtiles features are pretty essential to most forums. So I've decided not to charge for the majority of XenUtiles features. If you appreciate my work, please consider a donation.
Author
Jaxel
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.88 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.2 CHANGELOG

Fixed media building for the recent update to XenMedio PRO. If you want to build media into your...

Latest reviews

You the man Jaxel !! Thanks works great.
very nice
useful tool!
Nice app...
Extensive sitemap that works with this authors other utilities. It is a shame it is not supported in the core software.
Thanks!
Does what it says on the tin!
Just a great and must have add, thanks for this.
Top Bottom