DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools)

Unmaintained DISCONTINUED: [8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.2.2

No permission to download
This modification is not compatible with XenForo 1.2. It will be completely rewritten. Do not install this on XF1.2; uninstall it if you have it before upgrading to XF1.2. You have been warned.

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only! If you appreciate the work here, please DONATE.

I made a decision when XenForo came out. I had been using vBulletin for so long and installing addons from others. One of the things I noticed is that I felt a massive lack of quality control in most mods for vBulletin; its one of the reasons I began writing most of my mods myself. So with XenForo I decided that I was going to do everything I can to limit the installations of third-party modifications, even if it meant rewriting all the mods myself. I'm not knocking anyone's skill here at XF, but its just a decision I made and I'm sticking to it.

This mod will be the ever expanding result of this decision. In this mod I am going to be including all of the administration tools that I am adding for my own needs. Most of these features are available by others. I am not copying any code; just using the ideas from those who came before me...

Features:
  • XenForo Sitemap (includes XenCarta and XenMedio extensions)
  • Unconfirmed account pruner after X number of days
  • Soft-deleted content pruner after X number of days
  • Account Spam Finder based on URLs in homepages, signatures and profiles
  • Profile Spam Finder based on URLs in messages and message comments
  • StopForumSpam registration integration and submission
  • BotScout registration integration
  • FSpamList registration integration
  • Thread down-vote system
  • Staff List Help Page
  • Permissions for users to change their username
Demo:
Installation:
  • upload the contents of the attached zip to your XF root
  • install from file on server: "library/EWRutiles/addon-EWRutiles.xml"
  • set options in administration control panel
Donations:
Author
Jaxel
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.68 star(s) 25 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. Version 1.2.2 CHANGELOG

You can now give usergroups the ability to change their usernames at will! This setting is based...
  2. Version 1.2.1 CHANGELOG

Hey guys! Its the holiday season, and this mod is free! If you can donate, please do! Or buy...
  3. Version 1.2.0 CHANGELOG

This is actually a pretty big update... Registration Challenging has been completely revamped...

Latest reviews

Because demo cant be work -.-
Jaxel
Jaxel
This addon is CLEARLY marked as discontinued, and specifically states DOES NOT WORK WITH XF1.2+
good job
Great add-on and needed by all Xenforo users :)
Very good or better excellent help against the actual spammer flooding! Thank You from Germany ;) :) :D
this has been a great tool for me as spammers are a big problem for any website owner.
I recomend this to anyone that has there own site.
Nice one!!!
Excellent modification, the new level of detail in the spam blocking system is absolutely amazing.
An excellent update to an already essential tool! Thanks!
Amazing!
Works incredibly well. Wish I had installed this a long time ago to deal with the spam. I never knew just how bad the problem was until I was able to look at the registration failure log files, as my human verification question must have been stopping more than I realized! Another great product from Jaxel.
Top Bottom