Stupid question: About the license

MrDelta

Sorry if this sounds strange or stupid. But I just would like to know for sure by others.

If I were to pay the Xenforo license (160USD) is it a lifetime thing?! & if I get extensions within the 12 months do I also keep them or do they disappear?!

(I have a hard time understanding things, My bad)

The 160 is a one time thing to just buy the license, which is then good for 12 months of support. After that you can continue to use the software free of charge but you will not have access to updates past your expiration date. To renew every 12 months its only $70, Same with extensions, once you buy them, they are yours but no updates past the license expiration until its renewed. Renewals are cheaper then the original payment.

The 160 is a one time thing to just buy the license, which is then good for 12 months of support. After that you can continue to use the software free of charge but you will not have access to updates past your expiration date. To renew every 12 months its only $70, Same with extensions, once you buy them, they are yours but no updates past the license expiration until its renewed. Renewals are cheaper then the original payment.
Thank you for explaining in detail :)

Top Bottom