Zipped - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Zipped - Flat, modern, and easy to use

Zipped is a flat and easy to use style that is easily customizable with numerous features. It's powered by our XenBase Framework which gives you an abundant amount of properties and features to make it unique to your board. It also comes with it's own login form as well as a easy-to-edit social links in the main...

Read more about this resource...

Wonderful. I think I'll be purchasing this and the mentioned dark version after we have completed our merge. Another wonderful theme.

Would be be able to have it similar to what i have now with my banner? i prefer the forum layout on this theme that my current one www.thegamersquare.com

Should be easy enough to configure that way, we have options to swamp the navigation with the logo, and a style property to configure the logoblock pagecontent so you can set the background image on that as well.

If you need help you can definitely ask if you go forward with the purchase :).

Should be easy enough to configure that way, we have options to swamp the navigation with the logo, and a style property to configure the logoblock pagecontent so you can set the background image on that as well.

If you need help you can definitely ask if you go forward with the purchase :).

thanks russ, i will definitly be in need of help with this, shall be purchasing either today or tomorrow

i'd definitely buy this soon, but i want the green to be red, i'd be able to do this by just changing it via style properties right?
colors-jpg.69305

i'd definitely buy this soon, but i want the green to be red, i'd be able to do this by just changing it via style properties right?
colors-jpg.69305

Yep easy as that,

Xbcolor3 controls the font color on the teal(xbcolor1)

Xbcolor4 controls the font color on the grey(xbcolor2)

Just a heads up for folks,

I've talked to a few people about the dark version of zipped, and it's just about here:

darkzipped.webp

It'll be included for free when you purchase Zipped(or if you've already purchased it)

The alternative post bit is nice but it would be better if the post date wasn't repeated. It is at the top and at the bottom.

Also, there is a slight spacing issue if you have a long postbit area underneath the avatar and a short one line message. It overlaps the bottom bar a bit.

I have found this issue as well with the avatar:

pixelexit.webp

Seems it is not aligned properly.

The alternative post bit is nice but it would be better if the post date wasn't repeated. It is at the top and at the bottom.

Also, there is a slight spacing issue if you have a long postbit area underneath the avatar and a short one line message. It overlaps the bottom bar a bit.

I have found this issue as well with the avatar:

View attachment 73731

Seems it is not aligned properly.

The first 2 issues I'm pretty sure I have fixed. The underlying problem was in XenBase. I can try and get a update to XB for you or if you can wait until @Russ gets back to package it with any fixes he has applied to Zipped that may be best.

The avatar just needs adjusted since you have disabled the top user bar.

[XB] Header and Navigation -> Visitor Tabs Avatar -> Misc Box change top: 0; to top: 8px;

We'll get a fix in for that also in XB for turning the top user bar off so there will be no need to adjust that.

Top Bottom